[Reported] Tentacle emoji set from paid pass is a repeat of old emoji set

Last reward for week 4, the “Tentacle Set”, is an old set that’s been in the game for months, if not years. Should it really be a repeat? In a paid pass, as the last, theoretically most valuable / attractive reward in the given week? I was convinced that paid pass means unique collectibles, not repeats.

I thought it was just a visual glitch that no “NEW” banner on the tile with tentacle set reward tile, but I scrolled through the emoji packs in chat settings and I don’t see any new tentacle set, just the old one I actually already had.

2 Likes

Yes, I can confirm. It’s the “Tentacle Set”
Very early and free obtainable.

1 Like

I think it shows just how much they care about their wallets, verse actual new engaging content.

1 Like

There was an issue with the new emoji set that requires the art to be rebuilt - which means a client update. So it was switched to the existing emoji set.

I’ve asked what can be done about this instead of just the existing tentacle emoji set.

Once I have a reply I’ll let you all know and I’ll publish a known issues article to the Help Center.

3 Likes

If only there was a way to let people know ingame that this is happening…

Update on this:
We’ll be getting a different emoji set out to Elite Pass players. I don’t have an ETA for this yet but the team are working on it. Worst case scenario 2 weeks time would be the longest but we’re hoping to get it sorted out much sooner than that.

3 Likes

I’m fine with it as I can’t use chat only forums. :smiley_cat:

Hey, can we get an update here? The campaign has ended, and yet I don’t remember any info about a fix / replacement emoji set?
Thanks.

2 Likes

Hey @Dwuemka

I’ve reached out to the team about this one to see what is happening. Once I hear back I’ll post an update here!

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

1 Like

Hello,

I’ve heard back from the development team about this and a fix for this was issue send out on the 22nd of December 2022. This replaced the Tentacle Emoji Set with the Zombie Set 4 Emoji Set for those who had purchased the Elite Pass at the time.

If anyone has purchased the Elite Pass after that date wouldn’t of received the replacement Zombie Set 4 Emoji Set. If this is the case for anyone please contact our support team here; https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000013595

They’ll be able to get that replacement emoji set sent to your account.

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

4 Likes

It’s there. Thank you

1 Like

good thing this topic existed, I bought the pass late and missed it.

I’ve got it too.
Thank you!
Alpaca

Didn’t even notice this. I’ve submitted my ticket.