[RECRUITMENT] Temple of Sekhmet - Big Sister in Children of Ra Family of Guilds

Hi there, Feli. I’m not in game the moment. I’m currently recovering from some major surgery.

however, I will give you our Discord invite code if you want and/or let my “Pridemates” know to keep an eye on you in Global.

Giving this a bit of a bump!! :smile:

I’m looking to give 7 stray cats a warm home with Temple of Sekh’met!!

Ping me here, in the forum mail, or in-game. :slight_smile:

Grrreetings again, one and all!!!

I’m on the hunt for 6 individuals; would like to give 6 stray cats a warm, welcoming, and bit of a twisted “Pride” with Temple of Sekh’met. T of S is the middle sister of our Children of Ra Family, there are lots of opportunities to be transferred up to our “Juggernaut Cat” Pride, Order of Bastet. Or, if you need to ease back on the throttle a little, need to slow down, we can give you a home with our “Baby Sister”, Halls of Hathor!

Here’s some information about Temple of Sekh’met:

Temple of Sekhmet, Middle Sister to Order of Bastet, has openings!
Guaranteed: 20K+ Seals. Reqs: 750+ Seals/Wk, 150K+ Gold/Wk. Age 18+, Level 100+ & Discord a MUST. GW Optional. Preference: ALL Kingdoms lvl 5+, Magics specifically lvl 10

Bump! Looking for players! :smiley:

Interested in joining GUILD
ILOVEMYAMBERABUNCH_WUTD
MISTRESS ROSE_SAY1

It’s been a while since we’ve had to reach out externally to the Community, but such will happen from time to time. :slight_smile:

Temple of Sekh’met is currently seeking 3 individuals who are interested in joining us!

If you feel the minimums and requirements are up your ally and you’d like to join this bunch of ‘Krazy Kats’, leave word here with your invite code or send me a PM/DM.

Now on the hunt for 2 individuals.