Record book or bragging... Either way

Level 200 Statues are the most important for me, along with the standing. The rest is just a formality.

1 Like

Great Job AWR, your tenacity has paid off, beings that I have been the GL of a top 5 guild I know that it is a lot of work, at least I still have you on the ascension LB lol

1 Like

Lol… Because I get maybe 1 Ascension orb a month. The struggle is real.
For individual leaderboards, for some odd reason I only care about the Pet One. I simply have no explanation for it.

1 Like

That is the one I play the least lol, I hardly get the orbs either lol, at this rate it will be years before I get zull

1 Like

Safe to say we’re the only 3 million trophy guild without a guild guardian at even level 180? :person_shrugging: Lol
It doesn’t seem to make much of a difference for us.

I’m a big key hoarder. I only ascend what I need for the events or to get kingdoms to Max stars.
In theory, our hourly gold should be the exact same despite you having more troops to Mythic Rarity.
20190307_183843

I wonder if there is a way to figure out when exactly the devs gifted us with vip keys. Because that would tell me the last time I used vip chests.

We got 2 over a year ago, then 2 I think around New Years

1 Like

So there you go. VIP chests have been useless to me for over half my GoW patronage.

1 Like