Rank 33, Bracket 2. * PS4 * guild recruiting. 30/30

Hey everyone. My Ps4 guild, Assonance, is looking for new members. We are ranked 33 and are currently in bracket 2 of Guild Wars. We are a rewards based guild. Our trophy requirement is low so that we have more time to play and max out the guild events, which we do weekly.

Our minimums are just that, minimums, we expect them to be exceeded where possible.

We complete all tasks on Monday get multiple legendary tasks and always 40k seals. We usually reach 40k seals on Wednesday. We complete all of our raid and invasion portals weekly.

What we ask of our members:
Level 500+
600K gold
150T
Guild wars participation.
Someone who can score high in all guild related events.
Have a successful experience in brackets 1-3.
Guild event participation, Raid 10K damage and invasion 100 towers.

Play ALL tower of doom sigils. Although we will have collected all rewards you are still required to play the remaining sigils for the week so we can secure a place as high on the leaderboard as possible.

About us: We communicate a lot in guild chat and in our PSN group chat where we have casual chat, notify one another of pets, invite to other games and voice chats. We also have a Community page for GuildWar, Pvp, Raid and invasion teams. Neither of these pages are a requirement although we would suggest joining the community page for team suggestions.

Reply on this thread or through a private message if you’re interested. My PSN is LeaKay- if you would rather contact me there.

In our guild you are responsible for keeping track and making sure you have completed your own requirements. Not completing them will result in a strike. Another missed week of requirements after the strike will result in being removed.

Thanks for taking the time to read about us.

How to get invite into Guild Wars?

I have 257 and i am wining a lot of gw. Acctually i am in guild polish dragons but they do not using a chat no communication and slowly guild is dying.i have a half kingdoms 10 lv half 5 and every week upgrading 2 of them to lv 10.this guild is on 167 place guild lv 187.so im looking for a new guild. If i am stiil in guild do i can get an invitation

Hey if you leave your guild and send me your invite code I am home and can invite you now.

I was little busy( had a party😁) sorry.do you have some place?my code is ZIELSON_R5D8.i quit from polish dragons

Yes I have space. Currently at work will invite you in around 2 and a half hours when I am home. Welcome aboard :slight_smile:

And how is there

Hehehe somone forgot about me.i am fighting without trophy

I’m online now will invite you now :slight_smile:

I have no invitation

My psn name is zielson950

Yeah I tried to add you but it didn’t work will as my psn has not been working properly since it went down the other night

Hey where is that yoy send me last messege 12h ago but i check thet many times and a im seeing from 1h.where you from?

I mean when you send this message?

Hey my friend is going to invite you later today as I am unable to do so yet. We will get you in eventually lol

Hey I’m interested in joining your guild I need a active one if you still have a available spot send me a invite.

Hello there,

Is there a room for me? I’m level 70 currently. Donating around 60k per week to my current guild, but there is only 15 members and i don’t see future there. I can give around 60 trophies.

My in game: AVAKIS_6ABT

Please send inv.

any chance for invite
play daily and complete guild wars , always get 1500 seals and contribute to statutes
current level 686
current guild leader guilty few rank 367 i think but closing as members dont stick around

PSN - Bondstore

Hey i’d like to join, requirements won’t be a problem here’s my inv code TANG_QSAI :slight_smile:

Hey tang what level are you? I can invite you today :slight_smile:

I’m lvl 912 i believe last i checked lol