Questionable Community Manager Vacancy

That wasn’t a shot against you, I don’t think.

It was worth trying. Just sad that the result was underwhelming - interesting to see how much of a reassuring and calming presence Sirrian had for a hot second.

1 Like

I’m not a negative guy and I usually try to see things positively but …
Since as you claim Kafka there are more people on your staff team wouldn’t it be better to debug the game properly before adding more “cool stuff”? (that can be bugged too) :thinking:
I think the players would appreciate that much more than all that “new cool stuff” :wink:

3 Likes

@Kafka Are you intentionally trolling us, your customers? Or this is what you called the cool stuff? Full of bugs!

#Weavergate
@DevsPleaseStopMisinformation

3 Likes

You may have experienced in support. I am just not sure if you are good at it @Kafka. Where are you now? Including the new staff?

1 Like

So how’s that going, then?

11 Likes

My theory is that @Jeto is holding everyone hostage. And as that’s quite the ordeal, she doesn’t get to post very often herself, either.

2 Likes

This has enabled us to spend a lot more time in the community, social, forums etc.

To spend more time doing nothing or to take more time to answer to your community ?

Between the 3 of us we have a lot of experience in support, community and social media.

Omg, what it would be without all this ‘experience’ … (sarcasm inside)

we’re working on some cool new stuff,

Stop working on your shitty cool stuff. This is not cool at all. This is full of bugs and only monetization targeted. We don’t need this kind of fun. Your ‘funny’ new gems create huge and repetitive bugs (turns lost, freezes, …)
Start working on stabilizing the game ! Without your clients you’ll lose your jobs.

8 Likes