Question: Is Bounty completable with Tier 3 purchase?

I had to buy Tier IV to claim all the rewards.

Me too: Tier IV was necessary for buying.

tldr;?

No.

keikaku

I doubt you guys need the rewards for completion but it’s an interesting concept. Personally I buy the least I can to gain a copy of the new captain (not applicable in this case so I spent zip) and then never use him. I’ve used the same team for about as long as I can remember (×24) and I usually get reward 15 minimum. It’s not like I need orbs for another zuul and the kurandara new zuul is probably not gonna be an orb guy anyhow. I’ve always considered bounty as a minimum purchase gig and in doing so my progression (zuul etc) has certainly not been compromised. Tier 3? No idea…go for it.

At a minimum Tier 2 is worth it imo. 90 gems and the battles go by much faster. Also, should get you to reward 19 which will even get you your 90 gems back plus a few orbs and what not.

1 Like

I totally get the value of your comment if orbs and zuul are still on the agenda. Post zuul it looks like those shiny blue orbs are likely to become less important although update 5.0 may reveal that not to be the case. I guess I am just not a fan of bounty and my lack of participation didn’t delay me acquiring zuul too much. I got most of “his” orbs in event LBs that benefitted the entire guild. My philosophy has always been one of mutual benefit…bounty is very much the antithesis of my approach to the game.

Of course it is, I finished on tier 2