PVP (Casual & Ranked) Gold Fix

On the other hand: If you find yourself in a circle with highly ranked but beatable teams, you can farm gold like crazy.

I just hope, that is not considered an exploit. And I am only half joking here.

2 Likes

The exploit should no longer be an issue, even with this fix. As I have mentioned prior, we won’t be discussing the exploit in further detail at this point in time. Thank you for by our patience while we rectified the issue and made a fix for it. Have a good weekend team!

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: Exactly.

Team mates are open and honest with each other. Otherwise the team is shit.

5 Likes

Same issue and it doesn’t appear fixed

This feels like Epic Tasks in a nutshell. Do something really bad, let people rage, make it slightly less bad, pat yourself on the back.

So we had a not defined exploit in cPvP and a somewhat intention to slightly decrease gold for T1 fights. Both uncommincated before the game was altered.

The result and “rectified issue” is a still tremendous gold nerf for T1 AND T2 fights in cPvP AND rPvP.
AND on top of that the worst looping of 4-5 teams in T3 ever.

Sorry, nothing fits here. Please enjoy your weekend and on Monday have a close look on this all but rectified issue again. Thank you.

15 Likes

I’ve also noticed this, but I think it might be more of an issue of very few people playing pvp these days… unless you’ve played pvp recently your defense won’t show up for others, and everyone appears to be exploring (or delving) since the patch was released.

4 Likes

that’s called being tactfull
#workingasintended

2 Likes

I have further clarified the issue in a fresh news thread. You can read more about it here.

1 Like