[Not a bug] Purple PR had me fight Yellow PR team

Platform, device version and operating system:
Xbox One

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Purple Pet battle should be purple troops. The rewards were correct, but I fought the Stryx Yellow team instead.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I’ve not seen this happen before

Steps to make it happen again
I don’t know, this was a wednesday all day pet rescue. I don’t know if someone caught a pet gnome and it caused a temporary overlap.
If you haven’t done the PR for today (April 24), check and see what it looks like for you ¯_(ツ)_/¯

It’s been like this as far as I can remember, not sure if intentional or not.

2 Likes

Which has? The specific pet Alex? Wednesday PRs?

All Wednesday pet rescues, enemy team doesn’t match the color of the pet being rescued.

5 Likes

You’ll also notice that the opponent teams you face during a Wednesday pest rescue aren’t the same as the opponent teams from the same-colored pest rescue from other days of the week. The legendary that anchors the team won’t change, but the other three troops will vary from what you might be used to seeing.

1 Like

Wow… I have never noticed that. That shows how much I pay attention :dizzy_face:.

I’ve been tracking my pet rescues for about 18 weeks. I’ve noticed this pattern: the captor for a 1-hour pet rescue is based on the color of the pet, following this pattern.

For weekly pet rescues, the captor rotates so that you get all six captors once each within a six week period. The minions for weekly rescues are constructed from the same pool of units as the 1-hour rescues, with a few other troops added in for variety. This pattern is not dependent on the color of the pet.

In either even, your team is based on the captor, defaulting to whatever team you last used against that captor.

For reference, this week was the start of the 6-week cycle. First was Garuda; next week could be any of the other 5.

2 Likes

Interesting. I guess I just haven’t paid much attention