Ps4 servers are down and slow again.... it must be the weekend!

I finished GW today and then 10 minutes later the crashes start. Whew close call.

The error screen should read: There was a problem when trying to contact the server. Please wait till Monday and restart your game.

4 Likes

This must be the new thing. Everyone gets on to play during the weekend and we overload their servers.

Hopefully with the next update that is what they work on. Not more for the game but more to make the game just run period!

2 Likes

50 gems cost to select a more stable server. :joy:

2 Likes

I think it is funny it is only the weekends… maybe another test by the devs?

Who will put up with the bs to play?

We should practice this in real life. “Dad, were hungry”. “Sorry, kids it’s the weekend”.

4 Likes

Speaking of kids. While we have time… :laughing: enjoy!

Edit. Put in the full version

2 Likes

yep completely dead on PS4, looks like thats me done for today. Just about to get Adana up to power level 7 aswell. Grr.

Yep in delve live on stream. If I quit I throw it away… 10th retry on black box…:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: last weekend it was 2 retries… this time it idk. It might be a wipe.

Thanks! Not!

1 Like

Would be nice if 505 move some hamsters from 1 of their other 47 games (Battle isle commander work perfectly) to gow server, is getting beyond patethic how the game is unplayable every day.

Oh, no need also send any april fool mail calling it compensation lol.

1 Like

Never give up. I waited 26 minutes and about 20 retries.
Finally a new code and I was back in. Delve saved but I think I’ll pvp for now.

1 Like

Same issues like last week.
Hooray, we’ll get again 100 souls and some gems as compensation!!

3 Likes

The problem is they got 5 server for xbox and ps4 so they took 3 for xbox and 2 for ps4 and now it’s running smooth on xbox but if they put 3 for ps4. Xbox will have server issues.

Please don’t change anything :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It sounds like it is better to go with even numbers instead of odds. Let’s just have 3 for each.

And how do you know all of this @Rickygervais?

Also I have had no issues this last hour. Let’s keep it up. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::+1:

1 Like

Just joking bro, i have no idea how many server they got lol

2 Likes

Our devs were working on these server issues as they happened yesterday, and we have a detailed log of the times they occurred. One of our staff was working remotely to fix them, and they should be running more smoothly now for ps4.

We have been investigating what is causing these issues, and have been doing so since last weekend. We are doing our best to get to the bottom of things.

7 Likes

Thank you @Saltypatra for the weekend response!! They have been running smoother now, I just didn’t want to speak too soon and jinx it. :rofl::joy:

Thanks again. :+1::+1: and keep up the good work.

2 Likes

PS4 is experiencing issues connecting to servers again. Or is just me ?

Me aswell, this is why i refuse to spend a penny on microtransactions. Im not spending money on a game were the servers are constantly broke.

Starting the game now this is what it shows

any reason ps4 error listed under pcmobile gameplay chat?xD