Pop goes the Weasel

It’s certainly one of the more popular combinations currently (8 out of 91 Epics) but Blue/Red is the most popular (10 out of 91).

We need update before getting new stuff

This legendary troop really made me want to play again. Too bad I spent all my resources before I quit and as such I won’t have any way to get it…

Love the troop though. Seems like something I’d like. I’ve always wanted to play goblin team but it never panned out for me. By the time I had the right cards and them the right level, they were slower than other teams. But an aoe damage goblin that buffs health seems cool.

console don’t get weekly troops?

1 Like

We are on a different release schedule.

Yes we are still on catching mode, so we getting old pc troop until we get the update, then we should be syncro again

You can buy gems to use on event keys. Is your only way

Yeah I won’t be spending any money on an overpriced gem bundle, ever. It’s a complete rip off for the value of it considering what you can get in game over time. And nerfing rewards won’t make that more valuable because the amount you need is still the same and for the amount you need the gems are crazy expensive.

1 Like

You can get event keys for glory as well it is a bundle called the spoils of war in the glory shop.

1 Like

OMG an Extra Turn exploder…
All other arguments are irrelevant!

2 Likes

I gave feedback on these in the spoilers thread… Fizzbang feels like she should deal damage, and with this colour design is too similar to Poison Master… Grapplepot nice spell though I’m not a fan of these non-scaling flat boosts… her third trait seems a missed opportunity though… gaining Life means stalling for defence teams but is of limited value on attack teams… +1 to all stats would be much better… also should trigger on all extra turns, as extra turns on spells is the whole goblin thing

5 Likes

I will disagree on the potential usefulness of Grapplepot’s third trait. Now that the game seems to drop more match-4’s from the sky, a lucky cascade could mean the difference between your Elemaugrim (edit: I need more sleep, more caffeine, or both) surviving a Mab cast or dying to it. I much prefer your idea for when the trait should trigger.

1 Like

I agree. Should trigger on Extra Turns. I said as much in the spoiler thread, too.

1 Like

Elemaugrim is a Goblin now? :smile:

Also he has Impervious so (when that’s fixed) shouldn’t take Mab damage anyways…

Didn’t say Grapplepot’s trait was bad… but to me it feels more annoying on defences than it feels useful on invade teams…

2 Likes

Yeah, we’ll chalk that up to lack of caffeine. The Impervious reference was intentional, at least.

This restriction makes her third trait rather less interesting.

1 Like

Especially since no Goblins currently get a boost out of health, other than being able to take more damage. Maybe the Mythic Goblin will change this.

Though one synergy is it does give Black Beast fatter goblins to eat if you like those kind of teams. :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@sirrian the OP is unclear on how we get Grapplepot… is she in event chests or a glory reward?

When’s the last time a Legendary was available for Glory, again? Bunni’nog?

5 Likes

Event Keys - How many Goblin Kings did everyone get? :rofl:

4 Likes

Actually got more Queens than Kings…

On a first few games the exploding gobbos are feeling pretty good, almost broken…

1 Like