Points from last week's guild wars are not carrying over

Its actually three of our new players, Badiator, Phoenixfyre and Sanjii. None are registered.

Is there an update to download? Will it come into effect at the reset? Nothing has changed for us so far.

All of these changes where done of the server I believe so there shouldn’t be any downloads.

If they restart the game they should be able to participate in guild wars for this week now.

Checking now will update, thank you

No luck so far. Restarted to no effect.

All did multiple restarts, not in list for me, not involved for them.

I have closed and opened the game twice. Nothing has changed for Anonymous. The ranks are still like yesterday.

We think we worked out what happened. Can you try again?

1 Like

trying again

The tech lead is looking into that for you

yes all in the list now, thank you Nim.

It is fixed! Thanks!

1 Like

thanks for helping, it works now :slight_smile:

we’re missing the new recruits, though?

might have been better leaving the ranks alone, than being stuck with 2 people who can’t play

Sorry for piling on @Nimhain, but what about the issue with players already having a loss on their record for todays War which hasn’t even started?

Sorry, but there is still a problem. The ranks are fixed but the 2 people we have recruited yesterday (Hilary and Jraijin) have disappeared.

It seems the same is happening in Intrim II. Players Bagga Txips (wanar), tonythecomic and BestNL are all not registered.

Unrepentant is missing Pabloskee and bashmaki from our GW roster. Oddly enough the new add today was there.

I just checked Intrim II, both BestNL + Tonythcomic are listed for guild wars. I’ve added Wanar though.

Ok thank you Nim, just in time :slight_smile:

what about us (anonymous)? hilary and jraijin are missing.