PC/Mobile: 3.1 Patch Notes

Very well said!

I agree with this because it happened to me. I played 6 Dungeon battles and have 0 Diamonds to show for it. It really feels like a kick in the teeth when other players have 40+ from doing the exact same thing that I did.

14 Likes

Hopefully some of our concerns over the reduction for guild tasks rewards will be lessened with the introduction of the daily tasks, wich Console players already have for quite a time. Itā€™s understandable that this reduction of rewards sounds harsh, but the devs probably took this decision with various factors in mind as some projections like:

• x4 Speed on a cross plataform with mobile means that we can play literally anywhere, mostly, with a higher potential to generate resources faster than before. And summing up the collective effort of a guild some legendary tasks can be done more easily/faster in theory.

This doesnā€™t mean that this projection is 100% accurate, but can we blame them for taking the safer route for a feature that was very demanded? If they see they are wrong about the values, with some data in their hands as well as our feedback they can surely make tweaks here and there. Thatā€™s the easy part once the whole thing is settled and functioning.

Even if the Soulforge/Dungeons are not perfect for some, we can appreciate that itā€™s a huge milestone for us players.

1 Like

@Saltypatra Anyone know if fixing the defense ā€œRevenge Rewardsā€ is going to happen anytime soon? I was hoping it would happen with this patch, but donā€™t see it included above. I am getting tired of having 20+ defense wins and only having my revenge rewards move up by 1ā€¦

Other than that, everything looks way fun! I canā€™t wait to play around with all the new features!

1 Like

I also agree with @Tacet and @Macawi .

@Sirrian @Nimhain Please consider making the diamonds a 100% drop rate. Since there are only 3 chances per day, itā€™s very frustrating ALREADY to play all 3 and get zero Diamonds. Especially frustrating for End Game players as we need THOUSANDS of Diamonds to craft anything new.

NowayJoe2Go

12 Likes

Looks like the Soulforge levels donā€™t rollover kills to the next. I was thinking that they might, like the six-tiered quests we get once a week for event stones.

So I was at 19/20 kills for the first level. Got a bunch of games in, went back, it was on 20/20 kills. Not more.

1 Like

They donā€™t, and there is no indication on the world map that youā€™ve got to check on your forge. If this were more than a once-ever thing, itā€™d be really annoying. As it is, once you fully upgrade, this design flaw disappears, so thereā€™s that, at least.

6 Likes

I would like to know how the new amount of raw gems (not keys, actual gems) will compare with before. To a lot of people, gem keys are a lot less useful than gems themselves, and now we have new gem sinks as well. I would go so far as to say that, for me, a gem key is worth less than the 10 gems it equates to because I canā€™t put gem keys toward VIP chests. Gems have a lot more uses than gem keys.

Iā€™m also curious to see comparisons of tasks and LTs before and after the change. Some have already posted results and Iā€™ll be following that closely. Did all rewards get reduced slightly, or did raw gems take the brunt of the hit?

What percentage of gems were shifted to gem keys in tasks and LTs?
What is the average number of additional LTs does a guild need to complete each week to see the same amount of raw gems as before?
Will diamonds be added to gem and VIP chests?

7 Likes

Invested all the gems required to get a SoulForge to level 10, and regretting it.
With the new UI, I didnā€™t understand we could level it up by simply killing ennemiesā€¦ And thatā€™s a huge waste of gems considering Iā€™ll have to farm the dungeons before being able to craft anything anywayā€¦

At least, now I know how the forge works through and through, and I must say, it confirms how wasted those gems are, seeing that anything interesting requires dozens of Celestial Traitstones, Traitstones wich requires 6 days of flawless dungeon farming each.

5 Likes

You get revenge rewards (and credit towards the 60 revenge battle counter) for winning battles when you are the one invading and the battle option shows the ā€œRevengeā€ text. Not when you win on defense. You also get a secret double gold bonus for winning a revenge invade. Iā€™m pretty sure this works as intendedā€¦

1 Like

So, in other words when my defense team loses and I later fight an offensive battle against that team (one that says ā€œrevengeā€ across the screen), that is what counts toward the rewards? That makes senseā€¦I was told something completely different in a forum awhile back, sorry for the misunderstanding.

2 Likes

The Dwarven Miner is Insane now.
Try it.
Miner with the Apothicary can basically play forever.
Add Krakens, of course.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll take ā€œPhrases I Never Expected To Hear Everā€ for $500, Alex.

14 Likes

The rewards available from the current daily tasks are fairly minimal. A typical day for me, if I complete all 4, is probably something like 2000 gold, 15-18 gems and 100 souls. Some days itā€™s all gems, sometimes I get a 40 glory task, but thatā€™s probably a reasonable average. With a new 50 gem per day gem sink, daily tasks wonā€™t put much of a dent in that. Also, Iā€™m sure the planned rework of daily tasks is not going to increase the amount of gems available.

2 Likes

We already have tyri. How is miner different?

@Ivar
I donā€™t want to quibble with @Stan but the Gem number is closer to 12-15/day. One single day it doesnā€™t matter but if you multiple it over 30 days it makes of difference for the PC crowd doing fast math(and counting their chickens before they hatch).

There are a fair number of garbage rewards in the table (think minor Traitstones in LTs) like +2000 Gold, +3 Glory keys, +2 Treasure Maps, +4 Treasure Maps, +40 Glory, etc.

However, they did say before PC/Mobile gets Daily Tasks they will be reworked so this estimate WILL change before you see Tasks.

1 Like

Youā€™re probably right. You get the occasional day with a 30 gems for 75 battles task, but I donā€™t think I factored in enough glory and gold key tasks.

1 Like

Any plan to add some jewels in the vault of treasure hunt? Exept the diamond of course

4 Likes

Indeed like Tyri, but doesnā€™t freeze or get eaten

1 Like

Fast with King Highforge, stone link, and immune to devour, death mark, etc.

1 Like