PC/Mobile: 3.1 Patch Notes

Some clarification on the AI situation would be greatly appreciated!

Very sad news…

But… but… What happened to the Mana Shield buff?!

2 Likes

There are no Console or Pc AIs, there are only Adobe AIR and Unity AIs.

Mobile was on Adobe AIR and as moved on Unity and so on, has now Unity AI.

:crossed_fingers: that I’m right…

1 Like

The bug that causes gem matches to not actually generate Mana still isn’t fixed with this patch??

As I mentioned in one of my earlier Nimhain’s Lair:

So we’ve been waiting for the Mobile version to switch over to Unity before we start investigating if this is possible in the future.

7 Likes

Interesting a craftable only mythic troop

The AI has been standardised between all platforms.

3 Likes

If my understanding of this is correct, there is a different “base AI” on console. Meaning regardless of slider settings, which would be for PvP defense only and not GW, things like skull baiting may not be 100% effective and everything will be overall less predictable with the enemy “randomly” taking bad moves but while also making better spell choices.

1 Like

huge Sigh… Mana drain is the most annoying thing out there with NO COUNTER.

6 Likes

Actually is not. The combo-breaker IS.

2 Likes

I would also wish we have more transparency on the so far mysterious combo breakers. :slight_smile:
Maybe even some notification in-game when it is on or off. Otherwise, things can really ugly very fast at least on PC/mobile.

Eye of Xathoes is a weapon right ?

Everything that makes the game easier than it already is is a huge mistake to implement. So keep it as it is Devs!

1 Like

keeps refreshing app store

3 Likes

yeah but Xathoes is a new Mythic :slight_smile:

The hell you say :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::yum:

1 Like

or what he is called lol…

So, for example, does this mean the Justice League problems on console are resolved? Or that we now have them on Mobile/Pc as well?

4 Likes

Commin soon to pc mobile lol

1 Like