PC/Mobile 3.0.5 Patch Notes

Heh… Still not even a comment on my issue… But ok… Whatever… Im going to bed

i do not know, played only few battles but didnt notice any yet

My Android tablet does not see the update yet but my PC version does. I’ve two issues so far with it, anyone else with the same?

• I can’t change the language from German to English, it simply stays on English
  • Disabling sound and music is only effective till next start of the game

In my opinion sorting troops was much easier before

android is not moved to nunity yet, there is no android update

some (most) settings dont save, its a bug

and i agree about the sorting, i like additional options like seach summoners or healers but the rest of it is uncomfortable and much more time taking

Is a shame about darthmark nerf. I understand frustration with deathmark trigger first round, but now consecutive turns the cumulative effect o wear off is 1 step greater. So, turn 1 = 0% DM trigger but 10% wear off. Turn 2 = 10% DM trigger but 20% to wear off. How this fair ? I believe DM should start with 20% chance to trigger 2nd turn. Otherwise DM is almost pointless to play and you remove a large mechanic of GOW. Pls fix ASAP

id like to say i wouldnt miss this mechanic if it was removed but the broken astrals make me wish i could deathmark em xd

A single summoner stops any amount of astral spirits since they always target first troop.

2 Likes
  • Last Activity doesn’t show any numbers, just the order of activity. So we still can’t see how long a member hasn’t been active for.

Common probably works like “Low” does for Hearthstone; It caps your fps to 30 (or even lower perhaps, didnt check)

1 Like

Change it to some other language first (e.g. French), let it restart, then change it to English and it should stick.

@GoldPhoenix0 I hope you guys are absolutely planning on rolling most of those out to the console version in the next update. A see a few that have been requested for a LONG… time.

That also includes many of the other changes players have reposted in this and the other threads for the PC version this time. (from their perspective, its not a repost but “new”)

I assume you know, but It is not easy to manage outside beta testers. You basically need 1-2 full time employees assigned to manage any outside testers.

Trying to enforce any type of confidentiality agreement can very quickly become more expensive than the benefit of having beta testers. Not only can you have people that intentionally leak information out, but even misplaced comments about performance of beta software can hurt sales. We used to have a LOT of debugging information turned on in our early beta software. It allowed you to diagnose the bugs, but slowed the software significantly.

So, while I think its great to get the beta into some fresh eyes and expand the test environment, managing a potentially large open beta program will cause issues.

8 Likes

It could be as you say, I cannot disagree as it sound reasonable. Still, I believe releasing a patch in this state potentially hurt sales even more. The game was somehow ok before, with a lot of issue but with something good that kept you playing. Not it grealy worse in every aspect. Testing can be a long process, but how you explain the fact the most of the issue in this patch can be experienced in 5 minute into the game? Something has gone really wrong during the process.

3 Likes

Do not know if this issue was reported yet. It is very long here and I do not have time to read it all.

After patch 3.0.5 on PC, Tributes are not generated (no flashing gold icon near home kingdom) until you do some action. Previously it was enough to have game running in map mode without any action. It would be nice if it was automatic, when I wait specifically for it I do not want to click and interact with something again and again.

It is not a big issue but it would be nice. Thanks.

2 Likes

When will the troop refunds be available?

2 Likes

Sounds should no longer stack when starting at the exact same time

Aw, I kinda liked that

After today’s update I can not play, only the colors seen, I know it works, because accidental clicks something turn on but nothing visible on the screen. Please help me.

When can we refund Famine?

Please give us a way to turn off the new particle effects you have added to the game on the battle loading screen and mana collection. While they are shiny, sparkly, and very Disney, they’re also very unfriendly to people like me who suffer from migraines. Even turning the graphics settings to the minimum, just getting through the five Guild Wars battles in a day is uncomfortable.

According to Steam, I have over 300 hours in Gems of War under the old graphics with no migraine issues.

Knowing someone who suffers from a seizure disorder, the new style of particles seem a lot less friendly to them than the previous ones as well.

2 Likes

Im so confused. Ive had a read, but can’t find it anywhere; does anyone know when mobile will get the update that allows us to change the speed settings?