Patch 1.0.9 Arrives!

And will it reduce the Kingdom power level accordingly?

I’d code it so all refunds go back to level 1 and the VIP ability has no impact because the troop isn’t new.

Yes it will

Thnx for the reply!

Refund resets are not affected by VIP 5 so it does back to level 1.

1 Like

Cool, I just had this mental image of a Troop being refunded, going to 1, being bolstered to 5, then user hits refund again, back to 1, bolstered to 5… endless exploit for souls.

(I worked in a QA department once upon a time … was my job to think up stuff like this)

2 Likes

Guess it would be possible to code it in a way that it could become an issue. Problem would be spotted quickly in testing.

Hey, you added the 30% burn to Bombardier like I suggested. :slight_smile: Thanks.

1 Like

I like the changes, goblins and true shot get slammed…what will take its place lol. I love the fact the spider is a purple changer now, that’s how I like to play changing the board. Hurry up need to play, sleep is overrated lol.

Would you guys consider offering refund on gobchomper? With the changes to goblins he became quite a bit less mandatory.

Best change right here. :heart_eyes:

Worst Change. :cold_sweat:
I hope troops get less attack from level 15-20, because 3x Lamia teams were scary in 1.08.

I just forgot that Gob Chopper also get the attack from goblins using devour. So keep him for now.

Empowered that can refill itself. This sounds like such a bad idea. I guess we’ll see.

I hated running into a team with 3X Lamia before, now that troop may take over for all the ts/skullies

Two Attack bonus Kingdoms were changed to something else, so for high level players everything has 2 less Attack straight up.

What is it that i am missing about Goblins in the notes ? The only Goblin change i see is the Zeajin team bonus change that might arguably be better now than it was before.

1 Like

Did I miss something? Haven’t read anything at all about goblins.

~ Zaejin Team Bonus- has changed from +10 Life for 4 troops to +4 Life and +3 Attack for 4 troops.

So they’re getting even stronger with skulls AND still retain their extra turns. I won’t dispose of any Gob Chomper just yet.

I read this as more of a boon than bane.