[NOT FIXED IN 6.0] (sometimes) No extra turn when special gems are matched in 5 match

Oh god, we’re going into Version 6?

Is this the one where you have to pay to see gnomes every month? Or is this the one where you reconsider the rampant monetization that drove me to leave the game in the first place?

seriously you didn’t need to monetize Arena, why the hell would you do my then-favorite game mode like that

Should we mentally prepare for two more Guild Wars with this bug?

Happened with “L” shape 5 match with Lycantropy gem.

1 Like

When will 6.0 be released?

1 Like

will the wyrmrun troops finally get their traits in 6.0? the 5.7 patch notes had claimed it was fixed and would be put back in the game in about a week. the update was on the 6th and pretty sure it being the end of month means it has been more than a week.

can someone confirm that this is fixed now?

Well, I just matched an L with a Wildcard at the joint and 2 Burning Gems in one leg aaaaaand I lost the turn.

2 Likes

Just happened with oni. I matches a 5 gems « T » with a burning gems and lost the turn.
Some of my guildmate told us about it, so it still there.
Sorry I did not provide a screenshot

1 Like

Same for me. Lost a lot of turns on 5 matches. For God’s sake, please correct this situation, it can cost a lot in GW or important events !!!

Hey hey!

The initial bug of matching a Doomskull with Skulls in a 5 match, in a upside down T shape or L shape has been fixed in update 6.0.

I have tested the 5 match with Lycantropy Gem in an L shape, as well as the upside down T shape or L shape match with the Burning Gem and Wildcard Gem and no extra turn was given. I’ve reported this to the Dev Team so they can start working on a fix.

Thanks for brining this up :slight_smile:

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

12 Likes

ok, great. Please go ahead and report it also for every possible future heroic gem, so we don’t have perpetual game-breaking bugs in every single update. Thanks!

5 Likes

We are still having this bug on the Switch. It has really been awful during Guild Wars.

Still happens !
No extra turns when matching on 4-5 gems. It happens on explore and PvP. No one in my team is frozen
This game is crazy…

1 Like

Welcome back bug. I noticed you right away right in time for guild wars battles. Had to battle tooth and nail.

1 Like

It is not only when matching 5 skull in a T that doesn’t give an extra turn (sometimes) but also when matching 5 skulls in L.
Also it happens that the enemy is frozen and still gets an extra turn when matching 5 skulls in either a T or L

2 Likes

When this f*****g bug will be solved ??? We are losing turns (and games of course) in GW and events …

2 Likes

Any progress on this? @Jeto @OminousGMan @Kafka

2 Likes

investigating … investigating … didn’t find anything → work as intended

1 Like

This JUST happened to me in event. Made a 4-match with a wild card (or it was an elemental, either one), didn’t get an extra turn. I didn’t have any frozen troops.

1 Like

Hey all,

Just following this up with the team, and it appears this will be resolved in 6.1.

But will keep an eye out in case it pops up again in another form!

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

1 Like