[Not a Bug] Ranked PvP Score/Gold

The lightest blue is me, level 1460, the other is level 1010. The numbers speak for themselves. I can not fight for the top 100 today

5 Likes

Simply this = :angry:

1 Like

I should use my level 500 alt all next week just to show how I can get 30 second matches with it… Just like my main does. But my alt will score double the gold and double the points.
There’s zero logical balance in RpVp right now.

1 Like

Weird… Less than a week has gone by with the nerf and I’m jealous of the days that I could get 50 points a match.
I don’t feel 33% more powerful. Why am I making 33% less points?

3 Likes

@Sirrian
As a white male in his early thirties. I appreciate you educating me into knowing what discrimination feels like.
All the adversity in my life was voluntary on my end. So it’s definitely an eye opening experienced to have my GoW account be half as equal as others in Ranked PvP.
My apologies to anyone who reads this as super serious. Much like some of the changes in 4.3, this also meant to be satirical in nature. :person_shrugging:

#endGAMERSmatter

1 Like

Because you are an endgamer that has already put in the time, effort and money to get everything maxed out and be in a guild that completes all tasks. All the devs care about is giving advantages to newer players so they can get to where you are easily.

Endgamers have really been getting screwed

PvP points/gold the more you advance the less you get and now it’s getting worse.

Glory packs being bugged now they cost less but give 1 less troop. That’s good for the people that need they traitstones and keys but for me that has 10k+ glory keys and 100+ extra traitstones it now cost 4400 glory more to mythic the troop.

Dragon’s Eye first nerf was done to make it harder for endgamers to do level 500 delves.

Spoils of War nerf (This one I’m fine with) was done to stop endgamers with huge glory hoards getting mythics easily.

1 Like