[Not a Bug] Great Maw + Copycat bug

And I don’t have any issue with you, outside of you defending the practices of/working for a company that has been proven to lie to its customers ( Portal Drop Rates - the Why, the How, and the Solution - #74 by Grundulum ), allows plagiarized content to remain live for weeks after it has been highlighted by its customers ( Wild Horses - #13 by Shimrra ), and periodically patronizes its customers while ending every cycle with the assurances that it is “looking at our processes to make sure things like this don’t happen in the future” ( 4.7 Update (Patch Notes) - #256 by Saltypatra ).

We are allowed to have different lines when defining Dedication and Morality. :blush:

Since I do not foresee many future direct interactions, I will take this opportunity to once again highlight the consistent disconnect between what the customers say, and what the company hears/wants to hear. So in order to clarify once again: Kafka did not give us any information, she just deleted our posts and marked this as Not A Bug.

The reason for the deletion remains a mystery despite @Slypenslyde 's request for clarification, and despite the fact that the “deletions approach” was allegedly justified to simplify the Bug Detection process, and in this thread’s case there is allegedly no bug. With apologies, but I am unable to explain the contradiction any clearer. You are free of course to trust said developer’s judgment, despite the evidence provided.

Speaking of which, I do appreciate that you have not deleted these exchanges, as I trust they remain factual and useful for others to better evaluate their decisions when it comes to forums/game engagement and expectations.

:vulcan_salute: