Newbie with good questions

Welcome back, and good luck with the baby.

For helping manage sleep, I really recommend these:

And these:

5 Likes

Love it!

Ok, one question so far. behind the kingdom names (Whitehelm and whatnot) there seems to be a bar that fills up? I am not sure what it relates to though, as I have a couple of ten where the bar is half empty, and some that are a lower level but the bar is almost full?

It’s the kingdom power level. The stats are visible on the Kingdom screen under power. It’s how you get stars on kingdoms.

Ah ok, so the higher the bar is filled, the more troops I have levelled/traited etc for that colour? What is the benefit of getting stars? Does it sort of level up the Kingdom so you get more gold from it?

It’s for that kingdom’s troop. It’s based on number of troops owned, their levels, and their traits. Higher stars give you things like greater chance for tribute, higher tribute amounts and skill bonus increases.

Ok great, thanks. Just got a bit confused as just opened up Blighted Lands and that bar was almost full, whereas others I have had open for a while were much lower. I understand now!

Morning guys! Ok, so I am about to unlock the final kingdom. Once I have finished that, was should I be aiming for? I assume I need gold to level all the Kingdom’s, but wondering if there is a better mode for this (or whatever my next target should be) out of Explore/PVP/ Arena etc.

Once all Kingdoms are unlocked, you now officially enter the phase where you start using gold to level all of your Kingdoms to 10 to get the extra stat bonus from each location.
General rule of thumb here is go ahead and level each Kingdom to around level 4 or so, this helps out s lot with increasing tributes, especially if you login regularly. After that, work in getting all your Magic Kingdoms to 10 for the extra Magic stat. Then Attack, Life, Armor Kingdoms in that order.
This is considered the mid-game portion of the grind, good luck! :slight_smile: And yes, PvP far and away earns the most gold for this process.

2 Likes

Perfect, thankyou. I remembered I need to finishing traiting Khorvash as well, so need to do some Explore levels as well.

Had a bit of a disaster on Friday. The last Kingdom was just coming up as weird “code_33” text on the names of levels and in the text of the storyline. I finished it, and then decided that I would re-install to see if that fixed it (Google searched and couldn’t see any reports of it, so wondered if it was my phone). I had written the recovery code on my iTouch and was also sure there was an email sent to me with it on.

Stupidly, I didn;t confirm before I did the re-install. And you can guess what has happened. Can’t find the email, can’t find the note in my iTouch :frowning:

I emailed Support on Friday but nothing as yet (I assume they don’t work weekends) so an hoping they can help me out.

Yeah they don’t work (much) on weekends. Hopefully @nimhain or one of the other support ninjas will get you sorted out soon.

Yeah I have my fingers crossed!

Technically I’m not a Support Ninja, I just help out there occassionally…

3 Likes

Yeah, sorry I could have worded it better. I meant “one of her support ninjas” though in hindsight that wouldn’t have been all that much clearer either

Apologies for any confusion :bow:

I am not prejudice. A ninja of any kind would be goof for me right now!

1 Like

Gonna assume the support ninja’s are busy, but just in case they read this forum, bump!

The Ninjas have forsaken me :sob:

I think the ninjas have been mostly sleeping, and now tackle more global concerns. I’m sure your ticket will get attention in due course. Good luck!

1 Like

@hermanbloom Unfortunately the recent server issues has caused more support tickets to come in than normal. It’s keeping the Support Ninjas busy. I’ll try to find your ticket so they can answer it.

1 Like

The thing about support ninjas is, you have to make sure you don’t have too many.

* warning: that link is bad for your productivity

4 Likes