Newbie with good questions

It does make it slightly less effective, but this is mitigated by a couple of things: you can cast Mab first, and Mab hurts enough even without the Mana Burn. Also, EK’s move can be held to drain them when they’re maxed or an equally opportune moment (i.e. having just used Mab on them already).

Furthermore a main reason to have them both in the first place is the Stun + Freeze combo.

1 Like

i prefer leonis banner for that kind of set-ups but what @Jainus said is also good

Ok thanks guys, can I just confirm what the stun, freeze combo is? Does Mab’s skill also freeze people then?

last trait of Mab freezes random enemy at 4+ gem matches,

freeze = if that unit casts or skull-hit or that player matches gems which match any of the frozen unit colors - if any of those actions would grant an extra turn - it will not count towards an extra turn

EK stuns with his spell as well as with his last trait,

stun - unit’s traits are disabled

basically it renders enemy unable to extra turn as well as disables the traits, its a good combo, skull damage reductions and other annoying traits wouldnt work anymore (except of impervious, thich head which doesnt get stunned, insulated cannot be frozen)

Ah ok, so a little way down the line for me as both EK and Mab just have the one trait currently. Wondered what i was missing re: the stun! :slight_smile:

Will focus on Explore to get them both traited fully.

you can plan how to spend glory and buy some arcanes, if you like spoilers :wink:
soon some of what you need may show up

if i may suggest - get 2nd trait for EK then focus on mab traits

1 Like

OK, last question today, hopefully. In that thread about traitstones it says things like:

“01/30 Blighted Lands: Red/Purple Ultra-Rare and Red/Brown Legendary”

What do the colours mean? I know you get traits in the Glory packs, as well as a troop etc, but don’t think the Red/Purple Utra-Rare listed above is related to that?

Thanks!

The Red/Purple Ultra-Rare means there will be a bundle with that troop and the corresponding Red/Purple Arcane - they always match. The legendary is less relevant since they’re not in bundles.

Means the next one that says Blue/Purple Ultra-Rare can be of use here.

Ah ok, and where are the Legendary’s found then?

They can be found in Event Keys while the event is still live (since they’re bound to the kingdom of the event).

2 Likes

Courage traitstones too many. How can farm them easily? 60 runic fire OMG.

pridelands, if you can consider persistent farming easy - explore it is…

Lots of suggestions, but for PVP I have one that might help you get easier teams to beat while you are setting up a better invade team. I really have found that if you set your defense team to be a lower score, you are more likely ( not definitively) to get easier to beat teams. Just a thought, and I know there are those out there who disagree.

3 Likes

Hey gang!

Ok, I got some Glory packs today and got Mab’s second Trait unlocked, so have the third still to go on Mab and EK. I did get some Gem chests though as had been saving crystals, and managed to pick up Dragon Soul, and Great Maw. I think i have seen mention of them both as good troops to use?

1 Like

Yes. They’re both bonkers. Dragon Soul is above-average as an exploder even without a team full of Dragons to power it up, even better with the Dragons. Maw is the second-easiest one-hit-kill in the game behind Bone Dragon and is very satisfying to use.

Ok cool, just need to work out how to slot them in the team now!

Man I am really struggling to work out a team now. Dragon Soul is red and Purple, Red covered by Valk and Purple by Queen Mab. Great Maw is Brown and Yellow, Brown covered by EK and Yellow by Valk again.

Was hoping I could drop Soothsayer to slot at least one in but his Green/Brown combo doesn’t help much.

Should I just be creating a “B” team with Soul and Maw + two more? Team A working so well I kinda am unsure what to do here.

in most cases it is good to have deck made of 2 damage dealers and 2 supporters who will make the damage dealers work better/faster fill their mana etc

for dragon soul deck i suggest dragons with magic link and abysmal banner

for blue units such as Mab and EK valk is best solution, followed up by traited mercy/soothsayer

maw will work with either deep borer or traited mercy to fill it up and it can make a great pair with IK and/or sheggra

tryign to put all of those in one deck is rather bad idea

2 Likes

Ah ok, in that case I will leave Team A as it is, and when i get a bit bored I will try and Dragon team. Think I need to level the other Dragons a bit more first though, and same with Mercy/Borer, so will look at them once I have finished traiting EK (need one more Traitstone to get Ek’s second Trait)

1 Like

Hello again :slight_smile:

I have read about a team for Maw, that includes 2 x Rock Worms (and Deep Borer to finish). I have probably missed something, but how do you get two of the same troop? Every new Rock Worm I get just gets listed under the very first one I obtained?