New PVP mode suggestion: Weekly Bans

This is great news. :smile_cat:

I trust the team with all my heart, that being said, the thing about giving some incentive to play with new setups is that the people who want to break the routine will be, sometimes, paired against the current meta teams because there is no restriction on defense, only a restriction for the attacker who accepted the challenge for more rewards.
Well, now we have more options with the new menu for battles, being able to pick the fights we want/can win. But to avoid this situation, where you would have to pick the easiest battles to have a chance, would be the main purppose of my suggestion. The banned troops, DURING AND FOR THE EVENT ONLY (better always inform this as much as i can) would be locked, so whoever chooses to join the event would have to deal with the restriction while creating the defensive team too.

They were awesome, but how in the world are you going to improve them?

My old game to help AI had a gauge bar and once it was filled the AI would do AoE dmg (not much but just to give it an advantage over invaders) and the gauge bar would fill up quicker and quicker as the battle took more and more time to complete.

We have true dmg in the game so doing AoE non-true dmg wouldn’t be OP.

I like this idea. I feel like I have to use the strongest team that wins in the least amount of time or I’m just going to lose 90% of the time.

I like the new raid idea of using only troops from the event kingdom but I can’t really test it in PvP against constant Famines, Infernus and Nyxs

1 Like