NEW ORDER OF BASTET, revamped Guild, has openings for anyone looking for a potential of 40K Seals/Week Semi-Casual/Social Guild

NEW ORDER OF BASTET (NOoB) has 5 openings for strong, dedicated hunters seeking a home!
We are looking for anyone who is interested in a Guild that offers opportunities for LTs within a semi-casual atmosphere. We are an active/social Guild and not new to the community.

What we offer: Potential to return to being an Legendary Tasks “Juggernaut Pride”, 40K Seals/Week, and a warm/welcoming and small group of like-minded individuals.

Ideal Requirements:
– Be active
– Be 18 Years of Age or more and able to speak/understand English
– Have ALL Kingdoms at level 10 or higher (Not Power Levels, Kingdom Levels)
– Level 400 or higher, but priority is on Kingdoms requirement.
– Weekly Event Participation & Discord are MANDATORY

Requirements for those with Kingdoms almost finished:
– Be Active
– Be 18 Years of age or more and able to speak/understand English
– Have ALL Kingdoms at level 5 or higher with Magic Kingdoms at level 10
– Level 200 or higher.
– Weekly Event Participation & Discord are MANDATORY
(Discord Server = http://discord.gg/PaYavjP)

Minimums:
– Seals/Week - 750 or More
– Gold/Week - Sky’s The Limit (No Gold Min though game defaults to 10K if I remember rightly)
– Trophies/Week - Sky’s The Limit (No Trophy Min)

If interested, please send me mail here with a bit about yourself, what you feel you can comfortably contribute and why you would like to join us.

Thank you.

Chy’tara

Still on the hunt for 13 seasoned hunters who are looking for a new home or a change of scenery. We’re a laid-back “Low Pressure/No Pressure” Guild that has an awesome core group. We’d love to bring in more who are interested in returning us to an LT/40K Seals “Hunting Pride”, so leave a message here, PM me, or hunt me down in Global chat.

My handle is Chy’tara, Invite Code “LYSANA”.

New Order of Bastet now on the hunt for 12 strong stray cats, guys n dolls!!

Anyone interested in what we ask for and what we have to offer, then give a holla-holla here or PM me.

Bump-slash!

Still on the hunt for more Stray Cats.

Please Note:
Until we get approximately 1/2 of our needed number, I am willing to take people in based on the following temporary criteria:

Minimums: 750+ Seals/Week.
Reqs: Age 18+, ALL Magic Kingdoms lvl 10+ & Approximately Level 300. Discord and Weekly Event participation Mandatory.

Grrrreetings again, one and all!!

New Order of Bastet is down to needing to give 5 stray cats a warm, welcoming Home. Whether you want a new Home or you’ve been in a Home already and want a change, we’ve got spots for you!

Grrrreetings again,one and all!!

Still got 3 spots available for anyone looking for a Home!

I’m looking for mid-range/strong individuals who have Kingdoms at lvl 10+ and are interested in a laid-back Guild that is capable of LTs and 40K Seals.

DM me or give me a shout here if you’re interested in joining us.

Bump!

Posting has been updated. We’re currently looking to fill 5 spots at this time. Give a shout here if you’d like to join our “Pride”.

Grreeetings again!

We’re still on the ‘hunt’ for 5 strong and dedicated individuals who are seeking a new “Home” or a change of scenery with a different kind of Guild.

Hit me up here or PM me or find me in-game.

Hey there again, gang! I just need 3 more to fill us up! :slight_smile: Come hunt with New Order of Bastet

Bumping it up a notch!

We’re looking for 2 stray cats who are seeking a ‘home’! Come join our Pride and prowl with us!