Mugsssssssss (Show Us Ya Mugs!)

One is for booze, one is for coffee.

3 Likes

A Screen shot as my mug is in my work storage box right now between consulting gigs

3 Likes

But which is which?!

My all-time favourite:

2 Likes

@Sheba Saw this and thought to post :
bunny-in-mug

5 Likes

This is the best mug ever! :heart_eyes: Thank you for sharing, that’s so adorable!
I have this little guy here, I’m sure they would be great friends!
bunnymug

4 Likes

heres my …mug :sunglasses:

I prefer booze from the cartoon mugs. I’ve got 2 My Little Pony and one Care Bears mug.

The Twin Peaks mug is my wife’s so I don’t get to use it much. We… actually have quite a few mugs and I could post 4 or 5 more pictures of my favorites haha.

I have a few…

6 Likes

I like dragons… okay? Okay.

I have a mug with my own drawing with my original dragon character called, you won’t guess, Zwiezda.
On the left side is mascot of her made all by my friend :smiley: She’s littly derpy, but I love it so much much!
And on the right mascot of Mega Charizard.

DRAGONS!

4 Likes

But… but… that’s either Charizard or Mega Charizard Y, not a dragon!

(This has always been one of the dumber Pokèmon typings!)

2 Likes

@Sheba Awwww my heart just melted into cuteness <3

Decided to show this as a mug. Originally did it for my family over Easter.

Think I’ll make a thread for it too, just in case anyone wishes to use it for next Easter, etc.

2 Likes

I approve of making extra threads for bunnies! (And as I already said in the extra thread: It’s a wonderful mug!:hearts::rabbit::hearts:)

I demand more mugs. Satisfy me!

I’m Sorry Salty… Even that costs gems now these days. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Some folk got some mugs for Christmas… :santa:

I can read the names, but can’t tell which each troop is. Can someone fill me in?

It is hard taking photos from the mugs, so here are the original images instead (for some of the dev-forum goers).

@Sirrian

@Nimhain

@Saltypatra

@Kafka

@Ozball

@Cyrup

@Alpheon

@GoldPhoenix0

@Neffy

10 Likes

They’re all so beautiful!!!

My lucky cat in my lucky mug :slight_smile: Big thanks to @GoldPhoenix0 for the gift!!

6 Likes

OMG THIS IS HEART WARMING. I love it.