šŸ’° Treasure Hunt šŸ”‘ Favorite Chest Line Ups šŸ’Ž Best Turns ā³

My question for you all is how many turns do you start with in the first place. I know my 60 has improved since I have hit three over the weekend, but I am also starting now with 11 turnsā€¦

Depends on your Guild Statue levels on how many turns you start off with. You start off with 8 turns, with my guild statues I start at 10+ Turns. :smile_cat:

My best has been 144 recently. I showed my wife this part of the game last week on Friday. She has played over 60 maps for me since. She loves playing on my tablet while watching tv :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I got a 234 yesterday. Looked for this thread and went ā€˜oh Iā€™m not gonna bring this up 10 days later, doesnā€™t even come close to my recordā€¦ā€™

first high score!

4 Likes

Thank you for this suggestion. It has significantly improved my ability to get 60 or more turns.

Tonightā€™s is my highest so far. And I only started out with 3 additional turns. But focusing on consolidation specifically when you get a lot of some type.

6 Likes

During my first week of playing the game. :joy:
I started with 8 turns at that time, hadnā€™t even joined a guild yet.

6 Likes

Ha, maybe i should talk my wife into doing some treasure maps for me sometime

1 Like

Okay that is down right impressive.

1 Like

Something Iā€™ve never noticed in Treasure Hunt. I finally match 5 Red Chests, and it said ā€œCritical Hitā€ not extra turn.

I donā€™t think it did anything special, but I did get 214 moves out of that one.

3 Likes

You sure? Thatā€™s ā€¦ strange. Can see why it might slip past the radar, rare to match 5 Reds even if one has the chanceā€¦

Yes. Really wish I had it on a screen shot, but Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ve ever matched 5 of the Red Chests in more than a year of playing. I went through and was able to match 5+ of everything else, and they were all the normal extra turn. So Iā€™ll have to keep working to recreate it and grab it.

1 Like

Broke my first 100 today

Thanks for the amazing suggestion - I am now doing 1/2 to 2/3rds of my treasure maps at 60+

And thanks to the new how many turns have you taken already, I am able to actually see where I am in the way of the numbers so making more strategic moves when I am getting close to running out of turns before I hit the 60 markā€¦

4 Likes

My personal best was just made. Kinda sad reallyā€¦

4 Likes

@NYCUrbanity The more you practice the better you will get. I just know you will get more turns. :moneybag:

2 Likes

Donā€™t feel bad - Trust me when I say up until last month I couldnā€™t break 60 for the life of me. Someone posted a different approach and since then I have been using it.

When something (any of the items) become more than the others - consolidate. I find this method allows me to get more cascades to happen and more 5 matches (and 4 matches)

2 Likes

Iā€™m trying to make it rain :moneybag:Lol

2 Likes

Itā€™s just been extremely discouraging. But I only do TH when Iā€™m jus bored of PvPing for hours and hours lol

1 Like

Getting thereā€¦

4 Likes

Seeā€¦ you can do it. :smile:

1 Like