Mistress of Evil

Page not found lol

Have to wait 5-10 minutes for it to load or something after it first posts. Salty’s said something to that effect before.
Since this is the official event week thread for the week @Saltypatra. It may help to post why there isn’t a new Siegebreaker available to help with Invasions this week.
(I assume there will be an old one in the Tier shop.)

1 Like

Based on Malcandessa being from Zhul, you have Tarantella as Raid, but nothing to destroy towers with.

It’ll be whatever the troop type buff is for the week. (I assume)

Elf, and Sifu Yuan its an elf tower killer. But no new weapon?

1 Like

Its as if there is no Invasion this week

1 Like

After the Urskaya Faction debacle.
I’ve started to rely on Tarans website as the most accurate source for the game information.
I came there to double check the event week and saw that @Crow is correct.

My guess it’ll rehash the weapon that was released that week because they wouldn’t need to change any code then. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Weapon according to Tarans:

1 Like

Curiously, Book of Brambles is discussed in the OP as the event shop weapon for this week. Until you click “Show full post”, at which point all mention of the weapon disappears.

It surely is a strange button, that “Show full post” button, to remove information while claiming to show more!

7 Likes

Disappointing that we now have to rely on a spoiler site to find out what may be released/happening in the game the following week :-1:

4 Likes

I blame the not yet hired beta testers
They should’ve caught it

2 Likes

Elf type vs Elf type for Invasion stages 1-7.
Summons a beta tester to use constructive criticism about what looks like a mistake.
Go, go beta tester…I choose you. :grinning:

3 Likes

Book of Brambles appears on the shop, but I’m not buying it yet and risk lose a copy of a new Tower Killer in case Sifu-Yan is a mistake on the developer’s part.

There won’t be. Even if there was, they wouldn’t add it this week anyways now that the event is live.

I will never underestimate (again) the ability of people to make bad calls over a mistake.
I just hope they can come out and say:

• Sorry peeps we made a mistake so we’ll leave Sifu-Yan in the gems shop.
    Or:
  • Sifu-Yan is the intended Siegebreaker, it might seems strange given our history of adding new troops and weapons in such events, but we will sometimes repeat the cycle.
    Or:
  • We will work to give the new Siegebreakers to everyone who bought Sifu-Yan due our mistake.
    Or:
  • We will put the new Siegebreaker in the Glory Shop.

Gotta wait and see.

Is that directed at me? I really hope you’re not saying I’m making a bad call.

They only ever intended to release one Siegebreaker for each tribe. Now that all tribes have been covered, future Invasion events will repeat old Siegebreaker troops. This could probably have been communicated better, I guess they don’t understand why information like this is considered important by players.

On the bright side, we now get to save 1100 gems each Invasion event. Until someone from sales notices the shop figures and moves the new weapon up to tier VI. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Feels kind of weird/annoying to buy Tiers of which a significant component is copies of the old Siegebreaker, when what I really want is just the Sigils and maybe a potion or two. Would love Event Shop purchases to be segregated as such, with separate options for the Weapon, Siegebreaker Troops, Sigils, Potions(, Troop Upgrade materials, I guess).

I’m talking 50% about personal experiences with people who try to fix their own mistakes instead of communicating their superiors and 50% about the developers of Gems of War because:

Here is some info for you. :slight_smile: (I would have posted this yesterday but I was away for a wedding.)

1 Like