Meet the Amazing Saltypatra!

That’s good, welcome. :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome! Hopefully we won’t drive you too insane too quickly :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome.

Don’t even mention it, some could take that as challenge… :smile:

4 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! I am currently working through the backlog of messages and questions on twitter and facebook. Can’t wait to get to know you all better here and in game. :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Nice to have you aboard. And I feel privileged that you already liked one of my posts. :wink:

1 Like

Welcome @Saltypatra

Can you bully @Sirrian into sorting out the EULA stuff around here so we can revive the Design-a-troop project? Design-a-Troop Project - Temporarily Closed

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Salty, remember don’t feed the animals.

4 Likes

I’ll keep them where they belong HK.

Welcome to the best gaming community in the world, Salty!

2 Likes

Some of them are as Gremlins, don’t feed them after midnight…

2 Likes

7 Likes

I’ll definitely be considering all of these things once I’m up to date. :slight_smile:

Awesome!
It would be great if you could provide the community with some guidance about the scope of your role, areas of interest (or just things you are working on), things you can help with, things you can not help with/dont want to help with/refer to helpdesk etc
I think that this may provide some clarity regarding role and everyone expectations of what you can/will/won’t do while at the same time ensuring you get community feedback directed to you that is of relevance to you.
The community is great, has lots of ideas/feedback/issues/complaints and managing the information flow will possibly be a real challenge!

Once again - Welcome Aboard!

1 Like

Please keep all arms legs and assorted appendages inside the vehicle at all times. If you get motion sickness, please use the bags provided.

3 Likes

She just needs to know that I am right - that makes it easy to focus :smiley:

1 Like

This is a very good idea and absolutely necessary to help lighten the load on Sirrian and the gang community wise.
Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your new role.
Regards
Daniel

1 Like

welcome @Saltypatra and goodluck with sorting all the flood we make :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

For the most part I am here to lighten the load on the dev team when it comes to interacting with the community via social media. This means that you will all be getting more replies and information through our facebook and twitter accounts where we receive a lot of comments and queries.

You’ll see me hanging out on the forums, global chat and discord so please feel free to say hello. I
'm always happy to hear ideas and feedback on the game and what we can do better in terms of interacting with you all. This could also include the kind of content you’d like to see out of game such as videos or blog posts.

I look forward to playing with you all!

10 Likes

So is this actually a job or just some kind of online volunteer thing?

Welcome to the party, @Saltypatra!

WILKOMMEN und vielen Dank!