Match Masters (Est.2014) Rank #9 All GT Mon. MAX statues. LOW minimums. Always max events rewards. GW B3. Donโ€™t be shy - give us a try ๐Ÿ˜€ FULL

We have one (unexpected) space available :grinning:

MM is filled with very sociable keen players who love this game. Although our minimums are much lower than the other top 5 guilds we all generally do much more. We have a closed FB group and Discord.

We are very relaxed about how you play your Wars games. Mono or coloured - whatever you feel most comfortable with :grin: Play on the day is preferred but wars can be completed at any time. Since GW started we have bounced around the top 3 brackets and we are currently in B2.
Please see top post for requirements and private message me if you would like to join us :grinning:

Esslee (GL)

1 Like

Hey Iโ€™m looking to switch guilds as mine has kind of fizzled when it comes to participation. My kingdoms are all levelled, I usually get around 250 trophies and give all my gold to the guild (usually 500-700k). Sometimes I donโ€™t get all 1500 seals but Iโ€™m always at least at 1200. Iโ€™m level 1033

1 Like

Hi - sending you a pm

1 Like

Also I do guild wars every day with proper colours and all different Defense

1 Like

I tried to invite attackcat but you need to leave your guild. Get in here qu8ck to get the guild task rewards !!

Ok Iโ€™ll leave right now. I wanted a new home first. One sec

Sorry this is ridiculous. Never left a guild before. Canโ€™t find the button. Bear with me

1 Like

Ok ready! Invite code ATTACKCAT

1 Like

Space taken :+1:

1 Like

Adriano - Enviei-lhe uma mensagem pessoal
:grinning:
esslee

1 Like

Just the one spot to available now :grinning:

edit
We are full again :+1::+1:

1 Like

We are full again :+1:

DKWIDJAJA_JWF6

give me a chance

Seat taken :+1:

1 Like

Space filled :grinning:

An opportunity like this doesnโ€™t happen often, I can tell you that. Give us a try and youโ€™ll see why. :grin:

2 Likes

One space available

send you a message

Spot filled :grinning::+1:

Space taken :grinning::+1: