Lost In Translation

LOST IN TRANSLATION

New Epic Troop: Sabellius

Sabellius will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

World Event: Draconic Divination

There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Obsidian Golem, Umbraxis, Sister Ebony, Shadow Dragon, Umberwolf, and Consort of Darkness. This event has 3 Phases:

• Phase 1: The first 3 battles are the only available battles to play, and have an equal chance of appearing. Players will need to win 15 battles here to progress to the next phase.
  • Phase 2: The first 5 battles are the only available battles to play, and have an equal chance of appearing. Players will need to win 15 battles here to progress to the next phase.
  • Phase 3: All 6 battles are now available with an equal chance of appearing. This phase continues until the end of the event.

Scoring
You can find the following rewards for each of the different battles you may encounter.

• Obsidian Golem: 3 Obsidian
  • Umbraxis: 4 Obsidian
  • Sister Ebony: 5 Obsidian
  • Shadow Dragon: 1 Obsidian and 1 Black Sapphire
  • Umberwolf: 2 Obsidian and 1 Black Sapphire
  • Consort of Darkness: 2 Black Sapphires

Each Obsidian is worth 2 points, and each Black Sapphire is worth 10 points.

4 Likes

ok i need someone to explain to me what is the significancy of this event name

I assume I relates to the campaign story

2 Likes

The loot table for troops in event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Elemaugrim, Ishtara, Tihamata
3.2% 1 Divinia, Essencia, Matron Dragotani, The Dragon Soul
12% 1 Asha, Couatl, Dragon Spirit, Lady Garnetia, Lord Ember, Red Ahriman, Sylfrostenath, Thaumaris, Visk, Volthrenax
21.6% 1 Dragonian Monk, Dragonian Rogue, Dragonian Sage, Dragonmoth, Egg Thief
21.6% 2 Dragonette, Dragotaur, Droggo
21.49% 3 Baby Dragon, Dragon Eggs

It doesn’t contain faction troops, guild wars troops, tarot cards and special soulforge troops, even though the official Game Guides suggest otherwise.

Event chests have been configured incorrectly in the past. Infinity Plus Two doesn’t compensate for keys wasted due to their mistakes, if you plan to spend a large amount of keys, make sure what you are looking for has already been found by other players.

11 Likes

Here are the graphics to help you this week

Event Summary

Reward Amounts

Battles and Scoring

GMan gave confirmation Consort, Umberwolf and Shadow Dragon drop more and updated their official scoring

18 Likes

Hey everyone,

Just providing a quick update about what @Hawx mentioned about Shadow Dragon.

The battles against Shadow Dragon, Umberwolf, and Consort of Darkness will drop a variable number of Obsidians and Black Sapphires (on average about 1.18x the base amount).

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

8 Likes

ps4 servers have problems and give double rewards

Hey!

Thank you for letting us know. I’ve reported this to the Development Team to investigate!

Much appreciated :slight_smile:

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

1 Like

Average Tier Buy In per member to close all rewards is Tier 1 this week (~66 battles)

2 Likes

I’m kind of confused what you’re talking about… is there an error in the entry text?

The post before mine was asking about the event title (Lost in Translation), I pointed out (or was attempting to :sweat_smile: ) that it relates to the campaign story which says they’re heading to see a dragon to translate a treasure map :slight_smile:

I’m honored but you spelled my name wrong :wink:

10 Likes

I only want to know one thing! Why? Why the f*ck another purple rouge event?! This is probably the 3rd one this year? Use your brain a little!

2 Likes

after seeing all these WE problems, we should maybe rename it to just “Lost”

The last one was
“To Catch a Thief”

Why is the world event restrictions purple rogue when we have already had that restriction before?

4 Likes

The last purple rogue event was less than a month ago. The one before that was February… Please sort your planning out.

4 Likes

Planning? It’s most likely randomly generated