List of Quality of Life Improvements

Are you on console? Because what you’re describing is what we have on PC/Mobile. Everything resets on Monday.

On console, that is supposed to be fixed on the next update. I’d be happy if they could just reliably reset everything once a week…

1 Like

Yes, I didn’t realize this had been addressed on PC/Mobile already. Good to know! Although we still regularly get reset (or sometimes fail to get reset) when we shouldn’t be, is that also fixed on PC/Mobile?

1 Like

@Phaethon, indeed, that’s #26!

Have we included a way to determine what banner belongs to each kingdom (can’t on console).

I have said it before somewhere… check the opponents cards and traits diring the AI’s move.

2 Likes

I understand that was fixed on the 2.0 update, which we should be getting any week now. It’s been a major peeve of mine for a while now, so I searched all the update notes a while back and found a reference to it in the 2.0.1 update. Compared to everything else, it was a relatively minor change, so it was easy to overlook.

I wonder how many of these are doable in the short term. So many of these are absolutely necessary, and it is tragic that they aren’t already in place. Sorting by multiple colors, or by stone has been something I have wanted for ever. The turn counter for treasure hunt seems so very obvious that I don’t know why it hasn’t already been implemented.

@studs thank you for composing this, and it is refreshing that @Sirrian responded and even seemed receptive to these ideas.

2 Likes

This is a fantastic list - I agree with all of it. Well done!

3 Likes

How about two separate messages for failed redeem codes: one for an invalid code, and a separate one for codes that WERE valid but were used up? The way it works now I’m never sure if I made a typo or if it’s already been redeemed.

4 Likes

When you select a Kingdom on the world map, one of the options should be ‘Troops’ (along with quest, challenge, explore etc) → this should take you into the Troops set of screens with a filter on for the Kingdom you came from.

5 Likes

@Namour … and on that filtered screen for the Kingdoms troops should be the power level progress bar for that kingdom.

This ties into my earlier suggestion and would be such a great addition.
Love it.

6 Likes

Add a “reverse” toggle to the troops screen

Allow me to show the trait view for all cards on the screen at once.

When filtered on kingdom, either have a sort by cost to raise one level, or add a “level cheapest troop” option. Failing that, “sort by level” should break ties by original rarity order.

1 Like

Make it so that when you retreat from a map, you start the reward giving procces, that happens when you have 0 moves.
Right now, retreating burns the map, but closing the app does not.

How about a set of challenges that you have to play on max difficulty of really well put together teams with comparable payouts? I’m not maxed out yet but from what I can tell there is never reason enough to play with max difficulty. Would be interesting to have a game where you will probably lose, but is still worth attempting.

1 Like

I agree completely @Assiduous.
I am lvl 511 and play almost exclusively on normal. Anybody who is grinding… which should be… EVERYBODY… will quickly realize that playing 4-5 games earns more rewards than a single match on a higher difficulty.
A game mode that provides compensation for the time and difficulty of Warlord IV would be amazing! I would definitely be up for that “Challenge”! :wink:

This game is good in the aspect of what we get to play. But these ideas of how to improve the way we play, damn they are great. It would raise the games quality level very high! Even if 30-40% of this ideas got implemented it would be absolutely amazing. Would make playing experience much better.

1 Like

I’m not certain if it has been mentioned or in the list above, as I skimmed and didn’t see it, but a great QoL addition would be to allow for you to see prior Arena selections as you are making choices for the additional troops. I know many of us can remember which guys we’ve selected, but it is a bother, and would be excellent for those few times you forget what the second color is on the rare you pulled.

3 Likes

I didn’t see it in the list of improvements, but I think it would be nice to have a feature for guild masters to indicate guild requirements that would also have an effect on the roster tab. Here a mockup because pictures are better than words :

How the guild master would input the requirements for the guild :

How it would affect the roster tab :

10 Likes

I actually thought this was ingame, then i looked for it and came to the conclusion that it wasn’t.

how about a sort in reverse for troops. like the z to a but for lowest to highest lvl, rarity, ect.

4 Likes