LFG ~240 level / 200-300k gold

Hi,

I’m currently in a great guild, but I’m not as active as I used to be, and I don’t have the playtime to get 1500s/200t anymore, so I’m looking for a guild that is a bit more relaxed in regards to those.

I can contribute about 200-300k gold, 700 seals and 100 trophies per week. Preferably, you have a minimum 200k gold and typically hit above 20k seals per week.

If you’re interested.

1 Like

Hi,
Our guild is active but we don’t require any standard contribution to our members. Anyone is making following his possibilities. The only rule is that if someone is TOTALLY inactive for 2 weeks, we are kicking him.
Some players are only contributing with seals because they are still levelling their kingdoms, but it’s not a problem. We are completing many tasks in any case.
We are now top 400 (200% gold bonus) and we are climbing.
We can reach always 20000 seals/week and we are looking for a new player.
If you are interested we will be happy to have with us.

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your offer to let me join, but I’m a bit cautious with joining guilds without any reqs as it (to my experience) does not lead to a lot of tasks being done (I still want to contribute to that - and keep my collection going).

We do have requirements. 60/600/40 are our beginning requirements as we are new. I respect your caution, but rest assured I wish for us to be able to finish tasks and achieve 20k seal chest as soon as possible without “hard core” requirements.

I wish you the best in your search.

1 Like