Let there be memes! Memes and gifs welcome here!

@Eika

8 Likes

4 Likes

Wow. Just wow.

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Of course you’re proud, that’s what feeds a troll.

Heh… Why are you so enamored with me? You have made a grand total of 30 posts on the forums and 18 of them have been about or a direct response to me…

Seems someone has a bit of hero worship going on😎

3 Likes

Ya know what pimpin? You are what i call a “recreational victim” everything you post when its not about me is “the ai gets unfair drops and cascades” or “the devs only care about pc and ignore console”

Maybe try and be constructive for a change instead of constantly declaring your own victimhood. You may find the responses you get will be positive instead of being trolled

2 Likes

First of all the reason I’m forced to interact with you is because you insert yourself in my posts. Second, I got on here and started a thread about the drops…of which many people have also complained about to which you, a person who does not use the format inserts his meaningless opinion in an attempt to bash anyone who says something could be wrong. And the fact that they are again looking into tweaking gem drops, and the fact that since pc got it last week the posts have skyrocketed, have shown me correct.

Do not attempt to flatter yourself, I do not follow you around, it’s quite the contrary, and I would much prefer you just crawl back under your bridge and ignore me completely.

4 Likes

My feelings are truly hurt…

Anyway… I just saw this and cant stop laughing!

4 Likes

Plz stop it Vangor, ur the biggest clown in these boards… NOT

2 Likes

Was that YOU at 0:55?!?

1 Like

No, Vangor was sick that day, so he didnt showed up. :frowning:

1 Like

I know right! I am a big clown as well as… Lets see

1. King troll
  2. Idiot
  3. Boy-turd
  4. Loser who doesnt make much money
  5. All around d-bag
2 Likes

Lmao he does kinda look like me except i was only a youngun at the time

Besides i can rap waaaayy better than that chucklehead lol

2 Likes

I was going to ask why you splashed that poor bench, but if it wasn’t you…

1 Like

Lol if it was me tho i would say i did it because im a troll boy-turd and thats what troll boy-turds do

1 Like

@vangor This kid came out from the blue, mate. He did not know you or how good contributer to these boards you have been. It is so easy to judge people nowadays for the tiniest strands of hair, that it is saddening…

3 Likes

You are so right brudda… So right

3 Likes