Let me see what (funny videos) you got xD

1 Like

Good luck beating this video!

3 Likes

I’m not competing with Eika, but I was reminded of this video in a conversation with my wife this morning. For a Canadian of a certain age (anyone that grew up in the 80’s to early 90’s), this is serious nostalgia. For anyone else, it is going to be a headscratcher:

Let’s call it a Throwback Thursday video.

1 Like

hehe, its not much differently than Norway at that time…

1 Like

I lked it, it was entertaining to watch/listening to. That song could have been in the Fallout series…

1 Like

Our National Film Board used to pay to put these little cartoons on TV, and there were only 2 or 3 channels available to most of us at the time. I saw this one at least once a week for years of my life growing up and it would be the same for anyone within 5-10 years of my age. Any one of us could sing the song from memory.

I hope one day a Fallout game takes place in 'Ronto. I’m curious to see what happened to Canada after the US annexed it. Yao Guai and Radbeavers everywhere…

1 Like
4 Likes

i like the riddles but i dont have much time to think about them and often my english on a communicative level isnt enough to fully understand the puns or find/detect proper words :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

1 Like

Sorry that this link is to a facebook video, but it appears to be the only source. This was shot just outside my hometown and is both amazing and hilarious. You need to have the sound on for the full effect:

2 Likes

1 Like

Japanese Commercials ftw
Long Long Man~~~

1 Like

Does anyone have lots of fantastic birb videos? I LOVE BIRBS. If Sheba is bunnies I am Birbs.

Not me, I’m from Canada. We don’t have birbs. We have Biebs:

Bet you didn’t think you’d be talking about the Birbs and the Biebs when you went to work this morning, did you?

1 Like