Legends Reborn Forest of Thorns

Thanks, very helpful!

And man, $80 per legends reborn event. That’s wild.

12 Likes

Mythic pets locked behind a pay wall? Good luck with that you greedy devs
What’s next…money only troops?..Greedy idiots.

9 Likes

Whats the point if your servers are pathetic as they are!
And it a cash grab grind- shameless gaming.

2 Likes

Are you sure that it is $80 for whole thing?

From the picture, it seems to me that it is $5 for tier one, extra $5 for tier two, Extra $5 for tier three, Extra $5 for tier four, and then its extra $10 for tier five…

Suggest everyone to not spend any money until its confirmed by devs which one it is : $30 or $80 for the whole thing…

1 Like

This event is very buggy.

Just wanted to add:

Something to keep in mind before rushing to spend $$$

16 Likes

What is really annoying to me is not the pets, I don´t care for them. The critical point for me is the bonus rewards, some of them are really good and really needed (books and forge scrolls…). But they unlock only after spending cash for the third reward tier. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Correction: They unlock after spending gems for the second reward tier and cash for the third reward tier.

7 Likes

Yes it’s $80 for whole thing, just like them gems are 1350 for the whole thing. We tested it and unfortunately the next tier isn’t discounted by buying the one before :pensive:

15 Likes

You are right, my bad. I was focused on the “money tier” (a.k.a “pay to win” tier), but the gems are also needed, of course.

Thats insane!!!

Whats wrong with devs?? $80!!

crazypills

5 Likes

Couldn’t find where to buy “gem” or “cash” tiers. Do I need to finish something to buy them?

The cost of living for many millions is spiralling out of control, and the developers think that asking 80 dollars for a pet in a mobile game is perfectly acceptable…

5 Likes

Show rewards button on the right side of the Legends Reborn screen.
Once you collect enough snotstones, they should become unlocked for buying.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s really silly that you have to physically collect enough forest herbs for the option to purchase to become available. Once you get 50 you can purchase the first tier

2 Likes

Devs are getting more greedy and I had enough.

I am out.

Have fun guys and good luck!

3 Likes

@Dust_Angel @Hawx Thanks. I found out after finishing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, $80 is better than the $8,000 my game wants me to pay. :joy:

Not that I’m even considering getting that, nor the first tier - way too much for a pet that buffs a mythic I never even use (not even with the bonus rewards - whoever came up with these prices must have been on something really good).

7 Likes

I got 4x lvl20 pets from Forest of Thorns. Got the 5th pet for free. And it’s enough for Power lvl30 which is impossible to reach because of the lack of “Book deeds”.
There is no need for 5th, 6th,7th or 8th lvl20 pet for power leveling.
And I don’t care adding some skill points for a single troop at this cost.

7 Likes

Gotta give them credit: They don’t try to hide behind a million tiny microtransactions, that would amount to an equally high cost for addicts, but are openly greedy. Somehow, that’s almost refreshing.

8 Likes