[Known Issue] Random after-battle Softlocks

Platform, device version and operating system:
steam

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
After some fights, I opened Dungeons, played #1 fight, after the final scorescreen with rewards I clicked “continue” and it did nothing. After quite some tries I shutdown the game completely, then finished the dungeons just fine.
Then similar issue happened when I started my 1st pvp this week. Before that I finished reborn campaign with no issues. But here in PVP game went stuck after the scorescreen, repeatedly showing ‘Tier 14’ when I click esc for a few times.
My guildmates had similar locks, it seems to be random.
All these softlocks started to happen after the update.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Seems to be random, but quite high chance of getting it when playing 30-60 mins.

Steps to make it happen again
Unclear for now

1 Like

Same as [Reported] Game freezing on rewards screen, linking threads.

Cross-posting

Same for me on PS4. I played a couple battles in the Forest of Thorns story, then after Dungeon battle 1 the continue button became unresponsive. Restarted the game and it seems fine again.

Quickly popping in to say that this issue has gotten worse in the past 3 hours - I’ve gone from it soft locking maybe once every couple of hours to it soft locking after almost every other fight. I don’t know if it’s something to do with UK work hours finishing but I thought it might be useful to know.

Here NL on PS4 this morning, the problems but after few hours just a slower loading time but no freeze or restart anymore.

I’m afraid to start the Legends Reborn storyline portion, as I’m not willing to lose any battles due to the softlock issue. Hoping it will be fixed soon, for everyone’s sake!