[Known Issue] Class Trial shop is missing

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC / Steam
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
When opening the Class Trial shop there as nothing there (see screenshot)
How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
_Is the first time I’ve seen this happening
Steps to make it happen again
Open Class Trial shop

Try restarting the game

4 Likes

Seconded, this should work because this was how you “fixed” this when this was a frequent issue in the past that occurred if you did not restart your game after an event started. But this was supposed to be “actually fixed” a while ago it shouldn’t be an issue at all now, and its been forever seen I’ve seen this firsthand. I went through my accounts (which have been up since Monday reset) and confirmed I can access the shop on all of them without needing to restart as I have been able to for most of recent memory, so just having your account up past the daily refresh no longer triggers this by itself.

Probably need more information about the circumstances (like what you were doing when the daily reset happens, as doing certain things during reset have caused issues with multiple other game features on multiple occasions in the past) to more accurately track this so it doesn’t get written off as a one-off. Probably not high priority, but it should at least be documented if possible.

1 Like

This still happens regularly to me. Strange that you haven’t seen it for a while. Perhaps an issue with phone vs PC?

1 Like

I’m on PC/Steam/Windows 7 exclusively for another data point. It used to be a consistent issue until it wasn’t, and that was a while ago for me.

On mobile this happen regularly if game is open at day change.
Same happens for weekly reset and glory shop; new troop won’t show up.

Close and restart and all appears magically.

A) This is the first time it happened to me.
B) After restarting 8 times the shop finally reappeared.

But since it has happened in the past and still is happening maybe the dev’s should try to find out what’s wrong here and solve it once and for all. :thinking:

Hey folks, just a note to let you know that while it’s technically not a bug per se, we recognise that force closing and restarting the game after every daily reset to get new content isn’t exactly optimal gameplay so we’re currently tracking this issue.

I’m hoping that we can improve new content appearing for players after daily/weekly resets without needing to force close and open the game in a future update but I have no information at this time, this is a hope and dream of mine, I’ve got nothing solid for you at the moment.

So we’ll keep tracking it for now and I’ll add this thread to my reports, I’ll also leave this thread in bug reports because it’s one of those borderline things that sort of is and sort of isn’t a bug.

1 Like

“A sort of it is and a sort of it isn’t” Kafka?
Now I know where your title "The Vaguely Helpful " comes from :thinking: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

With close button missing on mobile, now you need to do some magic to restart the game. I would like to raise priority of this issue.

This is an issue we’re actively tracking at the moment.

In the meantime, this article should help you: