Journey Event Scoring and Pathfinder Troop Rebalance information

I don’t want you to feel there’s radio silence but I also don’t know what more you actually want me to talk about. I think everything was in the original post:

Feedback will be taken into consideration for the next Journey event.

These decisions were made based on retention data, analytics and qualitative feedback.

I spoke to the development team this morning, I talk to them every day, I sit within 3 meters of them at the office. I play the game, I don’t need that to be believed, it just is. I am not sharing my account info before anyone asks because it will never be good enough for everyone and criticising how I play in my spare time outside of work isn’t going to be great for my mental health and it really won’t serve any constructive purpose for anyone here either.

We know that Pathfinders and Journey scoring are just 2 pain points.

We always have several things on the go at a time in addition to a long list of things to look at next. For example currently we’re working on:

• Optimisation for the game lag
  • PVP in the live game version 7.3 - there’s more things here that need attention (bugs & balancing)
  • Other bug fixes
  • Troop rebalances - give me a few mins to post about this, just replying here first
  • Switch just received the 7.3 update so we are quite focused on everything Switch specific at the moment as well
  • 7.4 development
5 Likes