⚔ Join Odin's conquest with the Throne of Odin guild family!

Spots available in:

Age of Ragnarok

Gods of Valhalla

Yggdrasil

Odin’s Wolves

Please message or add Mary#2592 if interested

Spots available in Gods of Valhalla 40k seals 15+ LTs and all event stages closed: 500k/1200s/150t/guild events required

Mary#2592

Spot in Gods of Valhalla now closed.

Spots available in ToO: Odin’s Wolves: 500s/50k 2+ statues completed and 40k most weeks

Spot in Gods of Valhalla now closed.

1 spot in Odin’s Wolves.2+ statues and 40k seals

1 spot open in Throne of Odin #86 40k seals, 35+ LTs starting on a Monday. All event stages closed: All kds completed, 1500s/650k/300t. All guild events essential. Pls msg or add Mary#2592 on discord if interested.

ROADWARRIOR_XEFG level 1262 high level guild experience in the top 15 and use to competitive guild wars etc

various spots available within our family!

ToO Well of Urd 3+ statues completed and 40k seals

ToO: Odin’s Wolves 40k seals and 2+ statues completed

Mary#2592 or PM if interested :).

1 spot available in Throne of Odin #83

1500s/650k/300t all guild events. 40k seals 35 LTs starting on a Mon. All event stages closed. Mary#2592

Spot in Throne of Odin closed.

Spots open in Odin’s Wolves 500s/50k no gold if levelling kingdoms. Guild events opt! 40k seals and 2+ statues completed.

1 spot in Well of Urd. 300s/30t/100k no gold whilst levelling kingdoms. guild events opt. 40k seals and 3+ statues complete

Mary#2592

Spot open in Age of Ragnarok. 300k/800s/100t/ ALl kingdoms levelled. 40k seals, LTs and all event stages closed.

Spots open in Odin’s Wolves 500s/50k no gold if levelling kingdoms. Guild events opt! 40k seals and 2+ statues completed.

1 spot in Well of Urd. 300s/30t/100k no gold whilst levelling kingdoms. guild events opt. 40k seals and 3+ statues complete

Mary#2592

Spot available in Bifrost 500s/50t/100k (no gold when levelling kingdoms. GW battles essential. 40k seals and 4 statues complete. All tasks + LTs fortnightly

Add me on discord or message if interested Mary#2592 or visit Discord

Spot available in Bifrost 500s/50t/100k (no gold when levelling kingdoms. GW battles essential. 40k seals and 4 statues complete. All tasks + LTs fortnightly

Spots open in Odin’s Wolves 500s/50k no gold if levelling kingdoms. Guild events opt! 40k seals and 2+ statues completed

Add me on discord or message if interested Mary#2592 or visit Discord

Spots available in:

ToO: Yggdrasil Offering choice based reqs. 500k or 100t. If under lvl 300 1500s or 50t. Guild events opt! 40k seals, all tasks + LTs and usually closes all guild event stages!

ToO: The Abyss 0 trophy requirements. Events orientated guild! Perfect for ambitious new players or players who dont enjoy pvp/arena and want to just do guild events! 500k gold if all kingdoms levelled. 1500seals and guild event reqs based on your level! 40k seal chests and all statues completed. All event stages completed

ToO: Well of Urd. Low reqs but great rewards! 300s/30t/100k/GW battles (no gold if lvlling kds) raid/inv/tod encouraged. 40k seals and 3+ statues completed and usually stage 8 event rewards!

ToO: Odin’s Wolves. 500seals/ 0 trophy and guild event reqs. 40k seals and 4+ statues completed and LTs every 3weeks!

Please add Mary#2592 on discord if interested or visit Discord

Spots available in Throne of Odin. All kds levelled. 1m/1500s/300t/ All guild events. 40k seals, all tasks and 35+ LTs starting on a Monday. All event stages closed. Discord essential Mary#2592

Spots available in:

ToO: Yggdrasil Offering choice based reqs. 500k or 100t. If under lvl 300 1500s or 50t. Guild events opt! 40k seals, all tasks + LTs and usually closes all guild event stages!

ToO: The Abyss 0 trophy requirements. Events orientated guild! Perfect for ambitious new players or players who dont enjoy pvp/arena and want to just do guild events! 500k gold if all kingdoms levelled. 1500seals and guild event reqs based on your level! 40k seal chests and all statues completed. All event stages completed.

Please invite Mary#2592 on discord or message me for more info or visit Discord

1 Like

Aside from having guilds with requirements to suit everyones capabilities, from new players to more experienced ones we’re also very friendly and helpful guild with well organized and managed discord server.

For those unsure whether they want to join or not feel free to stop by our discord server and hang around for a while, get the feel for what kind of community we are and then decide whether we’re someone you’d like to join.

1 Like

If you want a guild that has a great community and is run by well organized people give it a go. For high end players there are no guild wars score reqs but we still finish all events and the LTS roll in on a frequent basis. I’m loving Gems of War again since joining this guild!

2 Likes

All spots now closed.

If interested in any of our guilds please message me or add Mary#2592 on discord :slight_smile:

1 spot available in Throne of Odin and 1 spot in Yggdrasil. 40k seals, all tasks, lts and all event stages closed. Message or add Mary#2592 on discord if interested!

I highly recommend giving either of the guilds a shot.

Yggdrasil was my first serious guild, and I had nothing but positive experiences. Guild and guild family members are helpful and friendly, and the Discord is full of valuable information.

1 Like

1 spot available in Odin’s Wolves
Spot available in Abyss

Please feel free to visit our welcoming community in our discord server Discord or message me or add Mary#2592 for more info :slight_smile: