Is people so used to win that a few losses is too much?

I’m with you bruda. I have 94.8 win % on invades. Every time i see a QQ tread about cheating AI i can’t believe that i am even seeing that.
Like are those people for real?

At some point @Widgetmaker managed to go well above 1000 win streak, and the streak only broke because of server errors. Why isn’t the cheating AI included for him?
Don’t look at me, I’m a noob, i didn’t pass 200 win streaks.
But i am still at 94.8 win rate.

4 Likes

I think improving the AI by creating rule sets for each individual troop instead of a blanket “AI always does X first, if X is not available, do Y” Your description of adjusting Famine is a great start. If there were these “rules” for other troops, it would make the AI smarter. Yes, players will eventually figure out how to manipulate them but it should make a lot of troops more viable in the defense role.

Well I’ve been facing this cheating console AI and my PvP win rate is 98.2%. So maybe that explains my opinion? (oh edit I don’t think it cheats)

1 Like

This! This! This, a thousand times this!

2 Likes

So if it is about the game becoming frustrating and boring? Why do the people even play the game in first place?

4 Likes

this…

If there was only 1 thing that I could get added to the game, then it’s a fast forward button that switches speed to x2 or x4 while the ai finishes it’s moves.

I really like the game… I really like to play it… but sitting there watching the ai just takes to long, when I want to doing something.

1 Like

You ask for a discussion, yet you keep attacking people.
I wish we could get passed that :frowning:

4 Likes

Why dont you just skip the entire game? It looks quite like a work for you. :slight_smile: Or are you adding far too much sugar on the cake again, like you always tend to do in a form or another? :wink:

1 Like

And there you go again…

5 Likes

That’s you in your original post…

So how about it?

3 Likes

Even me liked that reply of yours, lets not go there again. hehe :smiley:

One thing I do like to add still, is that I think there is a big difference between people that are really end game, and people who are still playing to get there.

I think the first category is looking for a way to find new challenges.
The later is looking for a way to get to the end game.

So whats “in the way” for one group, is fun for the other.

2 Likes

And I’m not saying one or the other is right, it’s just something to keep in mind while wondering where those different opinions originate from.

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree, thats why its so hard to come up with new troop ideas, I think, the troops sometimes needs to fit all the levels of players, and thats just not simple.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Please… :joy:

1 Like

people play the game in the first place because it makes them feel good and happy by winning. when the game becoming frustrating and boring, more people complain.

1 Like

I thought they said no more selfies V!

4 Likes

Ah, it cant be that bad then, since they doesn’t quit, right?

Lol my profile pic is a selfie