Is 3.3 the best update we’ve seen so far or was it better before the update?

i think 3.1 was the best of the three because the game was purer in its design back then.

Having said that the Justice league fiasco was an early warning of what was in store.

2 Likes

The only thing I really don’t like is the 3 weeks in between for wars.How well will we play if we aren’t playing it every week? I think doing it weekly had our guild getting better every week.

We’ll find out next week how rusty we are.

Edit; And I’m also curious, will the order of scores remain so that the last player to win paragon in the guild, stays paragon? I went to look at the scores yesterday Abd they were gone. Sa shame if not bc we had a player achieve it for the first time on the last week we had them.

1 Like

My take is this delay is supposed to de-emphasize GW as “the sole competitive guild event”. Raids and Invasions don’t have a clear guild vs. guild aspect right now, but could have them later after the shop/drop balances are worked out.

We’ll see, though. Personally I find GW the most boring of the three modes. It’s 5 PvP matches where I’m assigned a pseudo-random score at the end.

2 Likes

I have a idea everyone will love, instead of gems to buy sigils, how about treasure maps?? Then I guarantee that no one will complain!

Well maybe newer players who aren’t sitting on a few thousand maps. Hey. Dreams can come true.

2 Likes

I’ll take 1000 Sigils please.

1 Like

The update maybe better, but it it driving people away and fast.

3 Likes

You don’t have a vote option for ‘all the updates are equally good - excellent and flawed in various different ways’, which is where I would be voting…

1 Like

Sorry, I guess I wasn’t thinking about that option, that does sound good. Too bad I can’t change it now.

Well it has been a full two weeks now, so I’d it safe to safe we know how we feel about the game now and where it’s heading? Are we all happy or just ready to quit?

• Happy as is with it all.
  • No, not really.
  • Am happy with it, but could be better if raids and invasions were improved to be more worthwhile.
  • Nope, ready to quit.

0 voters

You would probably have more votes if you created a new thread.

1 Like

Ok, good call, I’m on it, you never know how many muted this thread has, lol. Thanks.

1 Like

I am honestly loving both the new game modes, and the fact that I don’t have to do GW every day of every week except Monday. I like the variety, and that it makes me think outside the box every now and again. Without the new events, it was going to get VERY stale very quickly.

Similarly, I love having the gnomes randomly appear in pvp and explore. It’s always nice to see one of your opponents key troops in pvp turn into a gnome, even if you don’t manage to kill it, lol. It made the battle THAT much easier!

~LD

2 Likes