[reported] Pet offers missing in Daily Deals

Has anyone received a pet offer from daily offers since the release of 9.2?

Not once, at least for me

I’ve gotten two so far since 9 2. I’ll try to remember to take a screen shot if I get another one.

1 Like

nope, never

I have gotten quite a few pet offers but I am also getting class xp offers even though I have already leveled all classes to 100

I haven’t gotten any pet offers. Then again, I own almost every non-Immortal pet and just about every last one of them has been Orb’d to Level 20 by now. So there’s (in theory) nothing there for the system to latch onto.

On the other hand, I keep getting offers for Blue Forge scrolls, ostensibly to help me with Hellcrag tasks. Unless I’m mis-remembering or something, Hellcrag doesn’t have any Doomed weapons and therefore this offer wouldn’t help in the way that it claims it should. (The only Hellcrag weapon that I don’t have maxxed out is the one linked to Immortal Terra.)

Yes. Somewhat rarely but I do get pet offers.

1 Like

at least on PC i know an account which is 4 months old, still in need of a ton of pets and never getting a single daily offer. seems to me that the devs patched this out in a ninja move, no malicious intention ofc Jeto would have said :grimacing:

This was my account this morning, from my personal account. 210/225 Pets owned
I also don’t have any dev cheats on my dev account to be able to set specific offers, I can just, I think, reroll them

2 Likes

unfortunately, that middle one is a troop

and I think they were talking about the Harper Menagerie Flash offer.

I have nothing I can contribute since I’m missing one pet and it was from September of this year..

I don’t even remember what Daily Offer pets look like at this point

4 Likes

I initially thought your picture was a pet offer as well.
Others who feel like they got the offer also probably misread a troop as a pet.
Please advise if a bug report needs to be made but I believe pet offers were accidentally removed when kingdom offers were changed.
Which is crazy since Event Key offers remain and should have been removed instead.

2 Likes

oh it is too haha, well others in this thread have also mentioned getting pet offers

I’ll jump on my dev account, when I have some time, and go through a few days of deals to see

3 Likes

I can’t confirm for other platforms but at least on XBOX there are pet offers, just got another one this morning and bought it to confirm it was giving pets (3 snowballs for 150 gems). This is probably the 5th or 6th offer I have gotten since the 9.2 patch.

3 Likes

I check the offers each day for kingdom crystals, I’m pretty sure I haven’t seen a single pet offer in a long time. There’s probably still the old offer system operating the background, checking for things that currently block kingdom progression. I wonder if this might be missing one advanced condition to check, specifically “Upgrade X kingdom pets to level 20”. I’m past all “Collect X kingdom pets” tasks, most of my cosmetic pets aren’t fully upgraded though, so that might explain why some players are getting those offers, others don’t.

2 Likes

Did you previously own the pet and these were copies or was it unowned prior to that purchase?

1 Like

I previously owned the pet and had it at level 10 with 6 additional copies of it. I have owned copies of all the pets that have been offered through the pet offer and none of them have been at level 20 or unowned.

2 Likes

Never seen one on mobile (Android)

yep, silly offfers remain and the useful one for pets was patched out silently - great.

1 Like

So both these quotes are XBOX players

Like I mentioned

And then I’ll shoot off a report to the team if I don’t get any offers either

Each offers have to run through separate platform approval correct?
So though not intended, it’s possible Xbox offers are different than Android and Steam offers I assume.