⭐️⭐️⭐️ Intrim 2 (ranked 7th) is Recruiting, spots available! - Bracket 1/2 Guild Wars, completes all guild tasks, 40k seals, and 12-15 LTs every week. Looking for players who can do 300t/500k/1500 seals/30 GW battles weekly - join us today! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Make that two continents then, :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hello, I do not speak English well. I’m from Russia lvl 1225
almost all the time I played alone without a guild only one month I was in the guild Match Masters then for two weeks I left the game for personal reasons and now I returned to the game when I was in the guild doing> 1500t /> 1000000k if my invite is UREK_1 and u I do not have top-end mythical maps

Good evening @Urek -

We’d love to have you in Intrim.

We know Line chat app isnt a possibility usually in Russia, but can you contact Saluki#2842 on Discord so we can arrange for you to join us on Monday.

Have a lovely day in the meantime

sorry but I have already returned to my old guild

Match Masters is a great guild, best of luck with @esslee and the gang.

One spot taken for I3, one still open for this coming Monday

Hello fellow players!

Intrim Family is recruiting!

Intrim II and Intrim III are looking for new friendly faces to join us. There will be 2 spots for Intrim II (rank 7, GW bracket 1-2) and 1 spot for Intrim III this coming Monday.

Intrim II is the seventh ranked guild on PC, finishing in the top 10 most of the week in trophies earned, and been jumping around bracket 1 and 2 of GW. We offer friendly atmosphere with min reqs 300k/300t/1500s, 30 GW battles weekly, and sentinels level 3. We complete many legendary tasks every week, and share the same Line chat channel as Intrim.

Intrim III is a rising guild consist of both experienced players and newbies. Currently competing in bracket 4 in GW. While everyone participates in GW, it is a casual approach, not focused on performance. They are reaching 40k seals, completing several guild tasks, and of course part of the Intrim family of guilds, so sharing a Line channel with the other Intrims. Min reqs are 150k/150t/1334s.

Our family keep growing as we now have 5 guilds, each targeted at a different play style or intensity, and we have more movement than ever between those guilds by our members who get to choose what works best for them. So there are opportunities to move, be it for a short time, or permanently, to a different guild if one’s playing increases or decreases over time.

And while there are five guilds in the GoW platform, we have members from all 5 guilds sharing a chat channel and building a community together.

If you are interested in joining our mid tier Intrim guild, reply to this thread, or send a PM to @Merxian, @Zuboki or @Saluki.

Best regards,

ZK

4 Likes

Bump. Still looking for 2 players to join :star: Intrim 2 & 3. :star:

If you are interested in joining at any level of Intrim guilds, as always, send a PM to @Merxian, @Zuboki or myself, @Saluki.

I can also be reached:
on Discord at Saluki#2842
or LINE as Salukij
or Steam as Saluki_j

Bump. We’re looking for a new player for this week!

Join Intrim, join the party.

Bump. The Intrim guilds are looking for some interested recruits this week.

Intrim II is looking for 1 player for next week.

Bump. Intrim 2 is looking for a new recruit this week.

Bump. Intrim II has room for 1 this week, Bracket 1 guild wars!

Intrim 2 looking for 1 player this week.

Intrim 2 is currently seeking for a pinch hitter for our GW roster this week! Want to take a swing at the toughest teams GW has to offer in Bracket 1? Now’s your chance! Our offer:

• 300+ gem and GW troop rewards
  • Full tasks and LTs
  • 40k seals chest, easily
  • A lot of pets

What we need:

• Someone who can competently play GW- 40k or higher scores, experience in the top brackets
  • who is reachable and responsive over Line or Discord
  • who is fine sticking around for only a week, but is welcome to stay for longer
  • …in the next 4 hours

Got what it takes? Tired of trundling through Bracket 12378? Take a week at the top with us, and show the GoW world what you can do!

1 Like

I’m just gonna resurrect this old thread. What is dead may never die! Yeah, we’re not ranked 7th, we’re now ranked 11! Yeah, we’re not in bracket 1/2, we’re in 5!

Every guild has had to deal with burn out, apathy, what have you, but Intrim II is still part of the most respected family of Guilds in this friggin game! That’s why you should join us!

We still complete all the stuff that Zuboki mentioned in the post from…almost a year ago!! Our req’s have changed slightly to show there’s a bit of distinction between us and Intrim 1 and 3, here’s what they are now:

250 Trophies
400k Gold
1500 Seals
GW Weeks - Sentinels to level 3, Daily GW battles with proper color teams and unique defenses set up
Other event weeks - Participation to fit your comfort level.

If that sounds good to you, and you can be active on either Line, Discord, or both!, then come join us!

You can reach me on Discord at KBear#5059!

3 Likes