Interviewed on Podcast and still collects tributes

Of course, it’s an awesomely awesome book!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I wonder if I will hide more GoW references in the next book. I use the term “death mark” twice in the book. Heh. I’m sure people who don’t play GoW won’t get the hidden reference.

1 Like

Omg figure out how to put mana surge in :laughing:.

1 Like

That won’t be easy, but I’ll see what I can do. Definitely harder than death mark to put in. :crazy_face:

That will be the term I try to work in for sure.

1 Like

Someone messaged me about how to buy it. It’s on sale for 99 cents for the rest of the year in most countries. You should be able to just buy it on the Amazon site and then download it to your kindle.

There is also an audiobook version narratored by two-time Grammy winner Stefan Rudinicki who is most known for the Ender’s Game series and his award-winning partner Gabrielle du Cuir. There should be a discount on that if you get the audiobook version and then that can be downloaded with the audible app.

It should be available many other places beyond Amazon as well.

2 Likes

I was interviewed on a podcast and at the 5:15 mark, you can actually hear the timer on my phone go off to collect tributes. :slight_smile:

I moved up seeing Star Wars with my story editor (@Kaheradin) to today. Great movie and collected a couple of tributes during the movie. I’m a bit crazy when it comes to tributes.

5 Likes

You know you’re playing too much when your daughter draws a jar of eyes :heart_eyes: and says, “Zuul is the best.”

6 Likes