Impostor on forums

So…the actual troller got a 27 year ban…

But the troll account is only banned until next year
lol

4 Likes

Well i have lost my regular status and the only reason i could imagine is due to the impostor hitting me with flags…

I dont know for sure this is why but for the life of me i cant think of any other reason…

2 Likes

No flags from me, that’s for sure but I would like to hit you up with a few questions. First, is the lightsaber made from an olive branch? Because that would be pretty cool. Secondly, is the olive branch made from a lightsaber? Because that would be epic!

3 Likes

Lol no i have 2 holsters… One for the lightsaber and the other for the olive branch… I use each one on an “as needed” basis

1 Like

No longer regular? Have you tried prunes, mate?

3 Likes

Yuck! I hate prunes! No problems in that department anyway lol

1 Like

This is like a whole new twist of forum drama.

I know right!

Edit: this has me literally depressed right now

Prunes work wonders, still keeping me regular since '89.

Btw you still have your title so idk.

1 Like

Yeah i was wondering about that too…

I have my title but no regular badge or access to the lounge

I’ve seen other people who still have titles but aren’t regulars anymore. I just thought if you were a regular once, that it kept the title.

2 Likes

I like him he gave me truckload of like lol

5 Likes

And the idiot managed to necro like every old thread in existence, completely screwing up the forums’ current thread list. What a moron.

2 Likes

I also lost regular status, but my title is still there.

1 Like

Do you think people with still be using VJM defence teams on ps9 by then?

2 Likes

a 27 year ban, how random is that?

did the devs open a glory chest, see what troop they got and based on the ban on the number of copies of the same troop they have at mythic now?

1 Like

I imagine they went by kingdom number. We’ve got 28 kingdoms on the map, so 1 for Vengor, the rest for Tache. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I respect his optimism :slight_smile:

Well should i Ping Salty again about this? PS4 results are out so i don’t think there’s anything stopping her

1 Like

i was wondering what was going on! :sweat_smile:

@MarvelKit @Vangor i hope you will get your regular status soon :slight_smile:

ps. what is prunes?

1 Like