[Not a bug] Incorrect Epic Vault battle rewards

XboxOne

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I expected to get the 4x rewards from the Epic battle, but got 2 minor traitstones, 20 shards, 1 Chariot troop, and 120 Souls. The battle was done on the hardest difficulty setting.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Happened today. Not noticed it happen before.

Steps to make it happen again
I’ll not be using any more keys until this is clarified.

Are these rewards (whilst obviously terrible) considered normal for the type of battle undertaken? I could swear I’ve received 3x a troop when running an Epic battle previously. Has this changed?

1 Like

2 Likes

sorry to correct you or let’s say more correcting the official post:
In Epic Vault battles Cedric can random drop 4 copies of a Gnome/Raven troop, but only 1 copy of Daemon Gnome and 2 copies of epic rarity Gnomes (Baz Bonebeater, Cindi Savagelips, Fredi Fretfiddler, Hoagi Humbuckler). And can also only drop 1 Heart of Rage or 1 of the tarot cards.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies folks.
I’m almost certain I’ve had x3 (yes x3, not x4) copies of a Tarot card before… but maybe this was the bug.
Are we saying that if you’re lucky enough to pull a Tarot card, then there is zero difference between the loot from an Epic key and that of a normal Vault key?

correct: 1 tarot only

…but the rest of the loot is unchanged? No x4 multiplier on the drops from the Gnomes?

only King Cedric has the 4x multiplier, not the other gnomes.
i know epic vk are pretty underwhelming…

1 Like

You can say that again!
…because everyone needs x4 Cedric :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

This is clearly out of date, as I got 3 minor orbs from Cedric yesterday!
Some clarification from mods would be appreciated…

I think that’s a normal part of King Cedric’s drop table?

…as do I, however it’s contrary to the ‘official’ line quoted above :confused:

Again, interesting that 505/IP2 are willing to sell these for real money, but seem unwilling to clarify what the product is!

This information is provided in the Help Center if you want additional details.
The Help Center can be reached from our website and forum (support in the top right corner)
Or from inside the game using any of the blue ‘?’ icons or by going to the game settings > Help

Here’s the direct link to the article about the Vault:

1 Like

Please can you update that page to detail how tarot troops are rewarded?

2 Likes

Linking to that post is highly disengenous given (as you well know) that the information is both out of date and innacurate.

Again, given that this product is sold for real money as opposed to in-game currency, would you care to clarify what the product IS that is being sold…?

2 Likes

I see that Tarot Troop cards were missing from the list of rewards Cedric can drop in that article, so I added it, the rest of the article is still current.

@Togepi can you please clarify what you purchased that needs more clarification?
Originally we were just talking about the Vault battle rewards - if there’s a specific in app purchase you’d like more information included for, it might be better to make a thread in the feedback section and I’ll be sure to pass on any specific feedback you give about information provided for a specific purchase. All this information should be available either in the purchase window before choosing to purchase, or via the help button - if there’s info missing I’m happy to pass it on as feedback.

1 Like