How often do you win battles? How will this affect PvP in 2.0?

I like having the Purple bonus for Shaman and Boar Rider, but honestly, there’s virtually no wrong way to run a Goblin team.

A small bit of info that I don’t know how well is known. In PvP in 2.0 @Sirrian has said that Difficulty will not apply in Ranked PvP (for balanced playing field reasons), but it WILL apply to Casual matches.

Unfortunately I don’t have my screenshot of this from Global Chat last night. I’ll post it when I get home if needed.

1 Like

That’s really good to know

My 2 main teams when I get Moloch fully traited are

“Evil Green Giant Boar”

Purple/Green banner

Moloch (3) I only have 1 trait right now
Green Seer (1)
Giant Spider (2)
Boar Rider (3)

Right now I’m using hero Mang until I can unlock suppression.

And

“BaDaBoom!!!”

Red/Red banner

Jarl (3)
Goblin Rocket (Gobby) (3)
Goblin Rocket (Gobby) (3)
Moloch (Gobby) (3) (a 3rd Gobby is substituted until I trait Moloch)

I win half to 2/3 of the pvp battles and i never alt quit the match. Unless my game crashes (which is rare) all my wins and loses are legit. I believe in the new pvp system i will be losing even more so i might avoid it unless the prizes are goood.

I will try out the casual battles. They could prove some neat change of pace, when I’m tired of farming.

I love those team names :smiley:

My invade teams:
This team I use whenever I dont scout (so 80%+ of time)

Soothsayer***
Crimson***
Valkyrie***
Psion*
True damage with raising magic and draining mana while producising souls. Very nice stuff.

Antigoblin unit:
Gobchomper***
Gobchomper***
Alchemists**
Kerberos (only there to eat any troops that’s not maruder in a 3 maruder + 1 different type team, can be changed for any other troop)

Anti 3traits celestasia:
Hero archer*** with black manacles
Kerberos
Giant spider**
Valkyria***
Barrier can’t stop devour.

1 Like

What if farming on casual becomes a thing though? I can’t wait for the update inbound.

Really interested in how many days to update? Or hours ^^
Maybe tomorrow, because 20th is a cool round date :smiley:

3 months seems to be the average for the devs with sneak peeks starting one month before depending on number of parts.

I’m pretty sure we will get 2.0 by the end of the month.

I will hold you personally accountable for my feels if they do not release it in this time you have specified.

Please be right. The anticipation is killing me.

1 Like

I try and be clever, my main was “Crit Happens”, but there is a Guild that’s using that name, plus it’s an old gaming slangword

We didn’t see it yesterday so I’m crossing my fingers for next Wed. I think it’s pretty likely given the timing of the Preview post. Can’t imagine it would be any later than the week after next.