How much are you worth?

I’ve been experimenting with the super annoying defence team but it’s win rate does seem lower than my old one… Tempted to put the old daemon line-up back just for variety’s sake, as you lot must run into so many Bone Dragons and Great Maws anyways…

Hes from that korean guild, leader of it I think. Clien-net. Not very active anymore. Its not ever been full up as far as I recall…

1 Like

Just met a team of…
Mercy***
Maw***
Maw***
Mercy***
It’s almost to the point now of being monotonous. I’ve seen them nerf troops in the past from the statistics of defense teams. I hope all the Mercy supporters out there realize this.
And sorry for being off-topic @Koolbiird

1 Like

addressing in what way? removal from list or do you know. these guys always got money. easy money even :slight_smile:

They said that these people will be removed from PvP, I think I read that somewhere.

In my opinion (and I may be a bit biased here), I think Maw is the one that needs balancing. Mercy with any other troop is much less scary.

1 Like

@mkshandley, I found it!
No one is attacking? - #38 by Sirrian

1 Like

biased - would of never guessed that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hmm, I kindof biased to leaving them there. whats wrong with easy money.
Pirate has to have lots of money

I am worth 1 gold.

I need proof

1 Like

Depending on how much gold is worth by weight you can have me for the night for 1 gold.

:expressionless: Ay caramba :expressionless:

Someone had to make the joke and another had to run into it and for that i thank you for being a cool bird.

4 Likes

The best post I have ever seen you post lmao

1 Like

@ctu1208

1 Like

Omg @Koolbiird, I just finished a game with this person, I had no idea it was ctu1208.

1 Like

Gotta know the community!!!

Isn’t that one purpose of this thread? :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

That and a clever way to pluck my feathers :smirk: