How much are you worth?

Oh that’s so unkind… but very funny… fear not @efh313 I shall avenge you… eventually when the RNG matchmaker presents me Koolibird to invade!

2 Likes

It was revenge, I’m not quite sure if the base gold is affected by that, do you know?

That’s actually not me! I’m “Lyya.” That person is “Lyyx.”

This won’t be confusing at all :confused:

2 Likes

maybe was clarifying for me. maybe was my mistake saying on other thread I saw a lyya and was actually Lyyx that I saw
but anyways you are now “Lyya” :slight_smile:

@Koolbiird (from yesterday)

1 Like

I always find it seems to be the minimum (or thereabouts) on a revenge. I certainly never see >1,100 on a revenge.

Ah, good to know, I’ll post one for you when I draw ya in an invasion.

Has anyone found me? Dhjl is the only person I see attacking me on a regular basis. :stuck_out_tongue:

My motto at the moment:

“Just keep swimming! Just keep swimming!”

I may be a sardine now, but give me time @Koolbiird and I will clip those wings of yours! :wink:

5 Likes

Oh, for heaven’s sake. RESOLVED: I will not post until I’ve had my medication and my coffee. Medication alone is not cutting it.

1 Like

Well played sir, well played. LMAO

1 Like

You’d better watch out @Koolbiird, that “sardine” you say has teeth! lol
@efh313, nice comback btw. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean, it’s a one-letter difference. I had no idea there was another player with almost the same name. Whoops!

@Bludax

1 Like

@AeroCloud

I’m not worth much :frowning: lol

Don’t fret. You were worth noticing, remembering, and then posting. I feel as though this is a practice into how much I know this community.

2 Likes

@Lyya …maybe lol

3 Likes

:cry:
/10chars

1 Like

@Gouki I rarely see him in my queue, but I always see him in my revenge queue. Definitely gonna be a rival in 2.0

1 Like