How much are you worth?

@Jainus, your new defense team had me seeing red. And I’m usually pretty patient.

:rage:

1 Like

Go invade someone else my dear @lyya :slight_smile:

Edit: @lyya did you win when you invaded me? I had pop it say I had 4 defence wins, and you’re listed as one of them… But my PvP totals went from 4W34L to 8W38L since I last tapped in… @Sirrian I’ve no idea what’s going on with those scores…!?

1 Like

Nope. I went home tail between legs.

In retrospect I should have planned for the Dust Devil. :confused:

@Sirrian further to my last post: just had two defence wins pop up, my record went up to 4W39L, that is, up by one loss…

Also I just lost an invade game (retreated after AI had skulls just drop in and Great Maw’s hunger triggered on the second turn), but my record still shows zero losses…

Gotcha that time, though, you tricky devil. :wink:

1 Like

Interesting… Pop up told me I had one defence win, no losses, but my stats didn’t move at all either way… Still 4-39…

Suspect all this rather casts doubts on the veracity of the ladder? Some people are gonna be caning themselves to win and get peeved that scores may not be right…

Honestly I can’t tell what’s real and what’s not in all the defense stats. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I noticed the issue with the popups not reflecting stat changes etc, and posted it in the known issues thread, so hopefully they know about it.

Had my revenge smoothly enough… Would have been about 90 seconds… Then your Inflamial King triggered Immortal and revived on me twice… Which made finishing you off take an irksome time… :confounded:

This is real war now! No one knows who attacked and who defended, it is all just a big fog of blood and corpses and history will decide who won. The stats reflect that chaos perfectly!

Sorry for the necro, but I thought @Royalty might want to see this screen shot on how weird the PvP points can be. Sister is sitting at rank 4 and @Koolbiird at rank 6.

9 Likes

OOh, OOh, someone do me ! (for hard tier) 48?

2 Likes

yea im pretty sure teamscore directly correlates with gold rewarded… although idk how sister is only worth 830g to you…

@dhjl @Felicity

More to come, as these are old screenshots

@kzintiwife

2 Likes

@alex

did you play against my team?

yes i did,

@Phaethon

Seems interesting.

Don’t forget to post me Kid, I feel left out lol

@BlackRhino
@Eika