How much are you worth?

It’s good, good things come to those who wait…
I am a very patiently impatient person tho, I can wait, but it’ll drive me mad.

For example I already traited up the Machinist Class… I really hope that one doesn’t come back to bite me lol

2 Likes

I saw you earlier I think if see again I post a screenshot @Cell

Awesome, I doubt I’ll be worth very much, I’m a moible player so I have the benefit of taking my bonus every hour I’m awake

I got you on Monday but your team of Great Maw, etc dissuaded me from trying while I was still going to PvP 1. I would have tried it if I was already there though and had nothing (real) to lose.

Awww, it has no mana generators though! It’s adv EASY team I promise!

Devouring scares me when it’s during a run :slight_smile: If your Hero wasn’t fully traited, maybe… if you keep it after 2.0 and I can find you, I’ll try it :slight_smile:

@Koolbiird, @Macawi, thanks guys, always was a question I wanted the answer to. Much appreciated

2 Likes

Your very welcome.

I shall bow out of 1.9 pvp without anyone knowing my defence team, sweet! :joy:

@Jainus:

@dhjl:

@dwaalkameel:

You deserve a traitstone for getting @Jainus. I can count on one hand how many times I have seen him in my queue.

Must just be rng as I’m fairly active this week…

1 Like

To be honest, after I saw his defense team I’ve just clicked “Try Another”. I know I won’t beat him anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

New pvp is going to derail this thread fast.

There will be better threads to take its place.

2 Likes

sorry @Cell I hunted and hunted for you last night but came up with nothing.

It’s ok, because of work I only play about 5 games in the am and I play 15+ games in th evening (except on my days off Monday/Tuesday where I play for the bulk of the day (- time on those days to power to rank 1 which’ll now take longer) just keep me in mind, it’s also likely that I don’t often show up in people’s battle que as I never have much gold for collecting hourly, just keep me in mind

In 2.0 people will find my defence team and they might have fun with it.

@killerman3333, After ya reach the magic level of 200 we will be able to fight ya. (Given that magic number still exists after this update)

Actually if i talk in chat you will be able to battle me from there as i understand it.

1 Like