How Did You Find Gems Of War?

I think the forum should get a poll going about what cosplay you should go for…

Whilst I suspect GreenSeer or TheDevoted will come high in any such poll, I think you should go for Venoxia :smiley:

4 Likes

I feel like that could end badly, but I will consider it. :punch:

Going as Venoxia would be awesome, I could roll around as a big dragon worm slug swamp creature.

3 Likes

For comfort’s (and hygiene’s) sake, please don’t consider Venoxia’s flavor text when designing your costume.

4 Likes

Yeah we don’t wanna know if those things @sirrian was saying are true…

More support for a forum poll for @Saltypatra’s PAX Aus cosplay :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Fine. I’ll do it.

2 Likes

I do think it’s fair to have a caveat that you do get a final say/veto if the idea is too crazy / implausible. Eg Roc, or Carnex.

1 Like

A small and free package with keys and souls was published within a games of gold week. I downloaded it and started the game. I didn’t know the game. Lucky me, I loved puzzle quest 1 :smiley:

2 Likes

Featured on PS Plus.

Puzzle Quests veteran here.

Coming to think of it, you should bring PQ’s minigames to GoW. There are only two now. Well, one and a half, because the Arena is basically the same as regular game.

Found the game on my steam main page suggestions. I have played puzzle quest 1 before and enjoyed it. Since the reviews were good I gave it a go. I played it non-stop 4 hours.

I loved it so much I suggested my group of friends. Now we are playing the game with around 25 of my friends. If I had a referral bonus I’d be rich by now :smiley:

2 Likes

I downloaded GoW when it showed up for a free download in the XBOX store. I started playing it and loved it! But I wanted to play on the go, so when I found out that the Mobile/PC didn’t take my XBOX data, I just switched to Mobile/PC for good.

1 Like

Previous PQ fan, I think I read about it on TouchArcade. I actually downloaded it at launch but didn’t care for it. Tried it again on a lark last August and have logged in every day since O_o

bored+poor+steam

5 Likes